Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-26-15, 04:38 PM  
momof10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen S View Post
Thanks Cheryl. I already bought Electric Glow when it first came out. I like it on preview and have it scheduled for next week. You're superwoman and can do long Toniques every day. I'm not and I already had Royale scheduled for this week. So I did Royale pt. 1 (until the start of second leg) on Tuesday and finished it today. I love Royale so I think I will love Electric Glow too.

Carb8985, thanks for your review too. I'm sure I'll eventually get ER some day too.
If you love Royale, you will love Get Lifted. You could break it up the same way you do Royale. She has lots more newer moves in that one. It was very challenging, but also fun like Royale.

Cheryl
Old 03-26-15, 04:50 PM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof10 View Post
If you love Royale, you will love Get Lifted. You could break it up the same way you do Royale. She has lots more newer moves in that one. It was very challenging, but also fun like Royale.

Cheryl
I'm sure I'll get Get Lifted when it comes out on DVD. However, since I was waiting for Royale to come out on DVD, I just barely received it and have only used it twice (4x if you're counting by # of days used). I also want to use Hampton and Electric Glow a few more times. Then if Sylwia happens to have a long break before a new release, I can buy other Hawaiian downloads.
Old 03-26-15, 05:10 PM  
mizach
VF Supporter

Are the downdogs modifiable to table top position? DDs hurt my back and I am not a fan of them.
mizach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-15, 06:09 PM  
momof10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizach View Post
Are the downdogs modifiable to table top position? DDs hurt my back and I am not a fan of them.
LOL Lorna, at firsti thought you were talking about your bra size, DD. I had to read this post about 5 times before I realized you were talking about downward dogs. Well, I was thinking that DD bra size could hurt your back, right?? I think the DDs could be done in tabletop. I would have to do it again to see for sure.

Cheryl
Old 03-26-15, 07:19 PM  
mizach
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof10 View Post
LOL Lorna, at firsti thought you were talking about your bra size, DD. I had to read this post about 5 times before I realized you were talking about downward dogs. Well, I was thinking that DD bra size could hurt your back, right?? I think the DDs could be done in tabletop. I would have to do it again to see for sure.

Cheryl
LOL Cheryl! I am an A-, is there such a bra size? I am flat as a pan cake.

Thanks for checking if the dds can be done in tabletop. I really get a back ache from too many dds.
mizach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-15, 07:38 PM  
casey

Heehee
casey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-15, 08:13 PM  
Gatorfan76

Smile

Hi ladies!

Does anyone know if all of the Sunrise Hawaii downloads will eventually be on 1 DVD or will these be on several DVD's?
Old 03-26-15, 09:31 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizach View Post
What I do to make it a little easier is use a high step. It helps immensely & may be another option.

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-15, 11:18 PM  
Sinclair

Power of You and Euphoria are online!

And yes, I posted the modification for downward dogs to all fours earlier - there are a few moves where you can do that but there are some where you can't.

ETA: I'll post my preview thoughts here as well.
Euphoria has loooooots of Lunges and Squats, well, more Lunges, really. There are very few downdog moves (I think 3 or 4 on either side) then she repeats the Lunges on the other side, then squats and more lunges and the last few minutes are planks/downdog/pushups. No ab work per say. The scenerey is awesome! I can't decide which I like more EG or E... She's in a shallow pool and you see the water in front and plants and trees to either side. So beautiful. It's a bit dark but no problem seeing Sylwia and the moves aren't that intricate anyways.
She also does the Royale Burpee to Front Kick move and I think 1 move with her hands on the ground and lifting the leg like in AtM, BtM, etc. Lots of Kicks with Lunges.

ETA 2: OMG! I think I will love Power of You! It's 40 minutes of mixed-bag-Tonique-goodies!!! It has the same background as Euphoria but it's sunnier/less shady outside. She does Side Lunges, Downdog Leg lifts, Squats with Kicks, Bridge, Abs, All Fours, Side Leg Lifts, those Leg Lifts while having the hands on the floor, some push-ups and planks, too. Really creative moves! I cannot wait to do this one!

If you are thinking about which downloads to get I'd definitely go with Electric Glow and Power of You (I don't have Get Lifted though but Cheryl said it's awesome!). Everybody Rocks is like Power of You but less exciting IMO with fewer cool moves and not nearly as much lower body work. Euphoria is more a typical Tonique with lots of Lunges.
Sinclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-15, 07:52 AM  
LeanneM

Thanks, Sinclair! It's funny because someone had asked S. how many downloads there were, and she said five . . . but I thought that maybe that was a mistake! How great to see so many new workouts! Now I just wish that she would let us know if they'll be available on DVD.
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hawaii, tonique