Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Vendor Comments/Reviews

Old 09-23-14, 08:11 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Ordering from Tracy Anderson Website

I bought a new rebounder about a month or so ago, and I've been on a roll trying to get new and exciting rebounding DVDs, and I thought that Tracy Anderson Mini-trampoline Total Body DVD just looked interesting enough to buy despite the hefty price.

Before I placed my order for one DVD (25.99!) I thought long and hard about paying additional $7.95 for shipping. I thought this is an outrageous amount to pay for shipping 1 DVD from CT to IL, but I bit the bullet and placed my order on 9/2 anyway.

On 9/5 I received an email advising me of the tracking number, and that the DVD shipped on 9/4. My heart sunk however, when I saw that for $7.95 shipping fee, the DVD was shipped via Smartpost which is probably one of the cheapest and slowest way to ship a DVD - certainly not worth $7.95 I was charged.

When I placed my order it was indicated that it will take 5-7 business days to get my package....not happy, but I could live with it. In true Vidiot manner I kept tracking my DVD day and night, and when I saw no update in status after 5 days, I called their so-called customer service. The person on the other line was polite but wasn't interested in the fact that the package may be lost and told me I have to wait 10-14 days before calling them again. The fact that there was no status update apparently didn't bother her.

After several more days had gone by with no update in status, I emailed their CS again advising them that the pkg must have gotten lost, and can they please track it to see it for themselves and maybe send me a replacement in order to keep me happy as a customer? I was told in no uncertain terms "NO" and I will have to wait full 14 BUSINESS days before they will even consider the package lost and either give me a refund or sent replacement. Never mind that I was one very irate customer by them. My satisfaction was not their priority, but they said they will issue me $10 credit for my inconvenience. Yes fine, but I'm a vidiot and I'm more interested in getting my dvd than the refund once I've already decided to spend the money in the first place.

Finally, the status of my shipment was updated on 9/17 FULL 14 days after they said they shipped it! I am fairly certain, that my DVD was never shipped on 9/4 like they originally said and that they only generated the FedEx label on that day, and the pkg was never shipped. I know it wasn't a replacement DVD because the tracking number was exactly the same as the original one they've sent me.

Bottom line - I ordered my $25.99 DVD on 9/2 and finally received it 20 DAYS LATER - after much aggravation, disrespect and poor customer service from Tracy Anderson website. Customer satisfaction is not a priority for this company that's for sure. They completely lost me as a customer. I will never again order from them. Never.

And another thing.....I just previewed the DVD. It's subjective of course, but the contents of the DVD is NOT worth $25.99 for sure, and don't even think about spending $7.95 for shipping! I was however, credited the $10 they promised me. Frankly, dealing with them left me with such a bad feeling that I'm surprised they actually kept their word and issued me the $10 credit.

Buyer BEWARE! Order from Tracy Anderson website at the risk of poor customer service, misinformation and lack of respect for you - as a customer.
Old 09-24-14, 03:14 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usia View Post
And another thing.....I just previewed the DVD. It's subjective of course, but the contents of the DVD is NOT worth $25.99 for sure, and don't even think about spending $7.95 for shipping!
that's a bummer - sorry you had to go thru that.

there's no review of her mini tramp workout in the VF reviews section - when you can, please post your review there.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-14, 03:34 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
that's a bummer - sorry you had to go thru that.

there's no review of her mini tramp workout in the VF reviews section - when you can, please post your review there.
I plan to do the workout in the next few days and will attempt to write a short review after I've actually done it.

Tags
bad customer service, smartpost, tracey anderson rebounder