Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-24-11, 10:32 AM  
CHAPLYN61

Debbie Seibers Total Body Solution

Has anyone gotton/done this workout? How is it used. Was it of benefit?
Thanks.
CHAPLYN61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-11, 10:57 AM  
toaster
Exchange Moderator

Both Sandra and I have written pretty thorough reviews; I think between the two of us, we would probably answer most of your questions. In short, there are 5 segments about 15-20 minutes in length addressing different body areas. If you have pain/restrictions in that area, the "solution" segment is meant to be used every other day for 30 days.

Follow me @YogiBethC

YouTube|Instagram|Facebook
And yes, I am Reviewer Dr. Beth on Amazon.
toaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-11, 03:47 AM  
Keepfitgirl

I used the shoulder section of this when recovering from an impingement and I thought it was good actually. I also tried the lower back and core section and thought they were good too.

As Beth says, it is a "solutions" DVD.

Emma
Keepfitgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-11, 08:52 AM  
CHAPLYN61

Thanks ladies. I am looking for solutions. my shoulder and for my daughter's knee after she is done her formal pt.
CHAPLYN61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-11, 09:13 AM  
JackieB
VF Supporter

JB Berns "Rehab Your Body at Home" is a favorite of many.
JackieB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-11, 09:39 AM  
Kesal

I bought it when it first came out in hopes of healing the shoulder that has bothered me for years. It's OK. After following the shoulder rehab segment for the recommended month, my shoulder did feel somewhat better and my mobility did improve. However, I don't feel that it really "fixed" anything, and it was way, way too boring to continue for more than that month.

I still would get pretty regular bouts of shoulder pain, and while taking a month out to do the Total Solutions dvd always helped, I think that was as much because it kept me occupied with exercises that didn't do any further harm the shoulder as it did from actually repairing anything. I've found T-Tapp to be much more effective for me for keeping shoulder pain away long-term, with a much greater improvement in mobility.

I tried the back and core segments when I was having some lower back pain and did not find much relief from them (although I do think the core segment is a decent core workout). I can't speak for the knee segment; I tried it just for the heck of it, but I don't have knee problems to begin with. I guess my review is that I don't think it's awful, but I can't rave about it either. It has a pretty outdoor setting, but Chad's and Debbie's banter gets old after about a week, and it's tiresome to fastforward through the introductory bit that is attached to each segment.

I sold my Total Solutions dvd earlier this year for a pretty decent price, so at least if you try it and don't like it, you can probably unload it easily.
Kesal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
debbie siebers, total body solution