Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 05-15-20, 09:25 PM  
cdayley

Hi, ladies. I've been having stress headaches all week, so I've done basically nothing. It's so hard to deal with floundering seniors through text and phone calls. Our son bought a house, so we will be helping him move tomorrow. Our daughter is also buying a house, so I need to extend my trip to see her at the end of June - more moving help

Chrys Dayley
cdayley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-20, 05:29 PM  
Dorothy J
VF Supporter

clerkin, enjoy your visit with your daughter!

Chrys, you are a helper & making a difference for many people! Between your students, your son & your daughter & their new houses, it sounds like you're getting pulled in a few different directions. Be sure to take some quiet time for yourself.

"You want to go into life feeling great, feeling strong, and as you get older, feeling even stronger!" Gin Miller
Dorothy J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-20, 11:54 AM  
cdayley

Hi, ladies. 3 mile dog walk yesterday and again today. I had to explain to my half sister yesterday that I wouldn't be attending any big family gatherings if she comes out here to visit. Neither will my 77 and 81 year old parents. Sheesh.
Dorothy - thanks

Chrys Dayley
cdayley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-20, 12:37 PM  
Dorothy J
VF Supporter

AnMrsDe, I love that Kelly premix too (Cardio Pump Interval Pump)! I don't use anywhere near the weights you do--good on you!!

"You want to go into life feeling great, feeling strong, and as you get older, feeling even stronger!" Gin Miller
Old 05-18-20, 04:14 PM  
CharM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat58 View Post
17 - PT; got lost in the woods while hiking; 18,227 steps!
She "said" the second part like it's no big deal. LOL Pat, if you're reading this, I'm glad you made it back out. And look at all those steps! That's the plus side.
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-20, 05:21 PM  
Dorothy J
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharM View Post
She "said" the second part like it's no big deal. LOL Pat, if you're reading this, I'm glad you made it back out. And look at all those steps! That's the plus side.
Gosh, I didn't notice that! Pat!! Sounds scary, glad you made it back to us! Yowza on the step count!!

Old 05-19-20, 05:35 AM  
Cher

Wow Pat! That is ALOT of steps!
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-20, 03:22 PM  
tangerine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontmindthemess View Post
MAY

16. Get Heather fit 40 min shred bodyweight 5/14 + Barlates Target 15 Ankle Weights Truly a worthy workout for 40 minutes! There’s three sections of 4 exercises- a cardio (lots of lunges), a burpee, a plank move, and a core. Each is done for one minute and then the four exercises are repeated once. I was dripping in sweat! I did not preview this and I didn’t realize there were be so many (or any) burpees. I really love these get Heather fit workouts that I have done but she is a bit much.

Jane
Jane, do you think they're too intense or something else is not quite right? I have a few of her Move your Asanas bookmarked but haven't gotten to them yet so I'm curious.

Hope you're all doing well, rainy week here and limited sunshine. I'm so glad I am able to workout out indoors for the endorphins.
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
tangerine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-20, 08:28 PM  
clerkin11

Thanks Dorothy!! It was great to see my daughter.
It's the first time I've seen her in person looking pregnant - and she's due in June!
This covid thing has really kept us apart. We talk on the phone every day and facetime sometimes, but I really haven't seen her belly.
Now that things are starting to open up more I'm praying I can go stay with her when the baby's born.
You need help when you have your first baby and I vowed I would be there for her no matter what.
I hosted 2 zoom baby showers for her on Sunday. They were fun, but not quite like the in person one I had to cancel. Everyone told her to not be afraid to ask for help. In normal times, that's solid advice, but in covid times, no one is allowed to come over!
clerkin11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-20, 11:17 AM  
Dontmindthemess

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine View Post
Jane, do you think they're too intense or something else is not quite right? I have a few of her Move your Asanas bookmarked but haven't gotten to them yet so I'm curious.

Hope you're all doing well, rainy week here and limited sunshine. I'm so glad I am able to workout out indoors for the endorphins.
Tangerine The Shred workout was more intense than the Move your Asana but I like that intensity! I complain about doing burpees but I actually like them and appreciate the fitness benefit. The shred workout adds a lot more of a cardio factor and I really enjoyed the format too. I really love the Heather workouts I’ve done but her personality is a bit much for me. Give her a try and see if you like her.

Jane
Dontmindthemess is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
just the workouts