Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-23-11, 09:58 AM  
PLS

Wkts. available for download that target the SI jt.?

We will be traveling to LasVegas very soon and my SI has been acting up again, just went to the chiropractor and she put everything back where it belongs, but sitting in a vehicle is what flares everything up, and hotel beds make it worse. So, I am going to take all of my Itrains & Cardio coaches for use on the cardio equipment. I am always better after I exercise.

Are there some yoga, pilates or stretching downloads that are not overly long but can target the hip/lowback/ piriformis areas.

We are going to stop and walk around frequently. But I would like to keep myself as pain free as possible for the trip.

Thanks.
Penny
PLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-11, 10:31 AM  
Keepfitgirl

Penny,

On the other SI joint thread, I posted that I have found Don Tigny's Low Back Pain Management Programme has helped me with pain, particularly after being in the car, as you will be. http://thelowback.com/fix.htm

I've had particular luck with the Self-traction supine exercise and isometric supine contractions. You stretch both sides, as you'll see. I've found if I do these regularly when the pain is bad, I get a lot of relief.

Anyway, it could be worth a try.

Emma
Keepfitgirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
si joint