Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 03-06-20, 01:06 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Cheryl, praying for your niece.
monterey vidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-20, 03:17 PM  
Diana3271

Hi Everyone!

Check-In: KCM's Lean Body Circuits, combined workouts w/8's

Have a Blessed evening!

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

10 Pound Slimdown Xtreme Graduate 02/12
Insanity Graduate - I actually survived!
LM Combat 02/13
21 Day Fix Survivor! 6/14

Diana
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-20, 05:11 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Check-in: Denise book, day 18

Off to San Francsco for dinner and ballet
Old 03-06-20, 06:15 PM  
seabliss

Checking in with Fitness Blender At Home Butt and Thigh Workout: Strength, Pilates, and Barre, and 10-Minute Butt and Thigh Workout. Neither of these have repeated moves, so I like that.

Thank you so much for praying for my niece. She will be going home tomorrow because she needs to stay stable with the cage around her leg. She'll have to come back for the second surgery and whatever else they need to do. She's in a lot of pain. It's hard for her to express it because she has Aspergers. The ER med workers put her in a wheelchair and left her there with her leg at an awkward angle for more than an hour at the beginning because they thought it was no big deal. Her sister, who just got trained as an EMT, tried to get them to put her on a gurney because she correctly diagnosed her with multiple breaks, but the workers almost mocked her. They didn't listen to my sister either when she arrived. This could have caused tissue death. Thank God it didn't.
Old 03-06-20, 09:37 PM  
Diana3271

Hi Everyone!

My DH got his CPAP machine today.

Cynthia Have fun!

Cheryl Continuing to pray for your niece and family

Have a Blessed evening!

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 03-07-20, 04:50 AM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Back home.
Posted photo in my More Pix album: http://forum.videofitness.com/album....pictureid=2025
Old 03-07-20, 08:42 AM  
Diana3271

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Weekend!

I think the first night of the CPAP for DH went well. He went to bed with it on and woke with it on. SUCCESS! We celebrate the little things over here.

Cynthia Gorgeous!

Last night: Basic stretches
This morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and a great start to your weekend!

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 03-07-20, 08:02 PM  
seabliss

Checking in with two short Fitness Blender upper body strength workouts. I had a bad headache this morning and felt rundown all day, so this was enough. Also cleaned the house for a showing tomorrow.

Diana, great news about the CPAP--glad he was able to keep it on!

Cynthia, you looked very nice in your cocktail dress at the ballet. Did you enjoy the event?

My niece is in the hospital for another night. When they had her get up to leave, she almost fainted. Also, the cage around her leg is difficult to manage. They elected to try again tomorrow.

Cheryl
Old 03-07-20, 09:26 PM  
lynnf

walk day, will try to do some barre 3 next. Got some extra sleep and feeling better.

Cheryl, so sorry about your niece. The situation sounds very rough. I don't mean to be litigious,but where was this escalator and has your sister consulted legal counsel? If there was liability, your niece may be entitled to compensation, especially if she ends up with disabilities as a result of this (and this would be handled on a contingency basis, so your sister would not have to pay for the lawyer, only give a portion of the award).

Cynthia, you looked gorgeous. All your Pure barre and other exercise has paid off big time! I just finished my shawl for my cousin and will be sending off soon.

Diana, glad your DH did so well with his CPAP. That is no small feat. My mom went in to her doctor and it was discovered that she has been keeping it on for no more than 2 hours a night! So she has not been getting much benefit from this. They are getting her a smaller mask so hopefully that will go better. On the home front somehow last week the paramedics were called twice to the home, once when they got locked out and once when the chair lift did not work. We have tried to explain to my mom that she can't call 911 for these situations, but she claims she did not call 911 (although there is no one else who could have done this, my dad can't talk and the aides did not do this). My mom gets very confused. The aide left them in the car to get something at the store for a minute and she drove my dad home and left the aide, and she had stopped driving for months. So my brother and I are trying to get them to try to move into assisted living because it seems too hard for them to manage at home with aides. I think this is going to be hard.
lynnf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-20, 09:27 PM  
Diana3271

Hi Everyone!

Cheryl Continuing to pray for your niece.

Check-In: 45 minute outdoor walk

Have a Blessed evening!

LM Combat 02/13

Diana