Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-16-16, 02:04 PM  
Exercise Diva

Does anyone know how it will work if you upgrade to a different subscription level but have already paid for the year? My subscription doesn't end until October and I'm assuming that they will apply what I have already paid to the upgrade, but I don't see that mentioned anywhere, unless I'm missing something.

Thanks.
Exercise Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-16, 02:26 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exercise Diva View Post
Does anyone know how it will work if you upgrade to a different subscription level but have already paid for the year? My subscription doesn't end until October and I'm assuming that they will apply what I have already paid to the upgrade, but I don't see that mentioned anywhere, unless I'm missing something.

Thanks.
What upgrade? I don't think they're charging more? They just mention they will upload weekly instead of monthly. Unless I am missing something.

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-16, 02:43 PM  
LindaL
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by momofcha View Post
What upgrade? I don't think they're charging more? They just mention they will upload weekly instead of monthly. Unless I am missing something.
This is what I found on the website:

To stay with what they have now, it's $19 a month/$102 for 6 months/$180 for the year.

To get the video library with 250+ workouts, plus new exclusive weekly workouts, weekly workout and meal plan, real-time instructor guidance, and
simple how-to posture videos it's $29 a month/$162 for 6 months/$300 for the year.

Then there's a premium workout that is everything above plus exclusive quarterly webcast with Barre3 instructors, and a monthly choice of a B3 Shop item selection handpicked by Barre3. That will cost you $59 a month/$660 a year.

Sadie posted a new workout today for anyone who has an active account, but I haven't tried it yet.

Disclosure: I was a Beachbody success story and part of a P90X infomercial.
LindaL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-16, 02:50 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaL View Post

To stay with what they have now, it's $19 a month/$102 for 6 months/$180 for the year.

To get the video library with 250+ workouts, plus new exclusive weekly workouts, weekly workout and meal plan, real-time instructor guidance, and
simple how-to posture videos it's $29 a month/$162 for 6 months/$300 for the year.

Then there's a premium workout that is everything above plus exclusive quarterly webcast with Barre3 instructors, and a monthly choice of a B3 Shop item selection handpicked by Barre3. That will cost you $59 a month/$660 a year.

Sadie posted a new workout today for anyone who has an active account, but I haven't tried it yet.
wow, that's crazy. I don't need that other stuff at all. thanks

Old 05-16-16, 03:20 PM  
Nuggie's Auntie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaL View Post

Where are you seeing this, Linda? I'm looking here and see $15/month, $70 for 6mos or $120 for a year.
Nuggie's Auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-16, 03:27 PM  
LindaL
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie's Auntie View Post
Where are you seeing this, Linda? I'm looking here and see $15/month, $70 for 6mos or $120 for a year.
Go to "upgrade now" which is in the bottom right hand corner on the homepage, or scroll down on the homepage to where it says "Get a Fresh Start Every Week" which is under the success story pictures. If you go to "online workouts" at the top under where it says "Barre3" and click on "new this week" you'll see Sadie's workout.

Disclosure: I was a Beachbody success story and part of a P90X infomercial.
LindaL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-16, 03:35 PM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

I'm just going to ride out the Black Friday gift card I purchased and see which way the wind blows when that's done.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-16, 03:36 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Will they eventually integrate their new weekly workouts into the "video library of 250+ workouts" for those with basic membership or will they always be part of the upgraded or premium membership? Will they keep adding any new workouts into the basic membership on the monthly basis as they've done so far?
Old 05-16-16, 03:39 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat58 View Post
I'm just going to ride out the Black Friday gift card I purchased and see which way the wind blows when that's done.
I'm thinking the same. Not very likely that I'll pay more for the "upgraded or premium" memberships. Way too expensive.
Old 05-16-16, 03:42 PM  
momofcha

I'm trying to figure this out - if I don't upgrade at all, I only get what is in their current library, nothing new? That blows!

Tags
barre3