Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-24-16, 11:15 AM  
bjammin13
VF Supporter

3 new toniques!

Hey ladies here is info on latest Toniques!
The Box : Mat Workout is designed to fully sculpt your entire body.
This workout was designed as a proof that there are no limits where you can workout, there are no excuses to not to workout, and space is not an issue.
Whether you are in hotel room, on the plane or in small apartment Tonique The Box is designed to make sculpt possible. 38MIN
Get Free: Is a fast paced sculpt, firm and lift workout designed to entirely sculpt your body. Just like every Tonique workout, Get Free is about feeling invincible, achieve your goals and notice results fast.
The workout is am unique combination of squats, lunges and pushup – working out every muscle at every angle. 59min

Bonus – suspension workout 13min
$15.00

Studio Tonique: is your ultimate sculpt and firm and lift express workout and your introduction to Tonique and its challenge. This unique combination of moves is designed for your body to sculpt, sweat and get firmer, becoming stronger yet still look feminine in your cocktail dress. The workout is about being and feeling connected to your body. 54min

Bonus – suspension workout-13min
$15.00
The 13min bonus suspension workout is same on both workouts
bjammin13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-16, 11:49 AM  
ebianco
VF Supporter

Thanks bjammin13! You posted before I had a chance to I've been haunting Sylwia's Facebook page since she hinted she'd be coming out with The Box workout soon.

I previewed The Box (literally filmed in a "box" or tiny alcove with walls on all sides) and it is like I was hoping - lots of table and downdog work with lots of wall work intermixed. The wall work is a lot like her suspension type work - step your legs up the wall and do leg lifts in different ways. Since the wall work is mixed in, and not in a long 10 minute stretch like her suspension style add ons, I think it will make the wall work much more doable. No standing work in this since it's in a box A home exerciser doesn't need a box, just a wall. I'm excited to try this one! At 37 minutes I think it will be very doable, too. Also, towards the end there is a set of plank squat hops but otherwise no impact. And no pushups that I saw! But your arms are basically holding you up the whole workout so I'm sure it's a total body workout.
Old 04-24-16, 11:52 AM  
kariev34

Thanks! Just ordered all 3! Been loving her new workouts
kariev34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-16, 06:40 PM  
Gatorfan76

Question

For some reason Sylwia's store says these are "Available soon!"

Maybe there were some technical issues that came up ?

http://www.toniquefitness.com/shop-f...ique-get-free/
http://www.toniquefitness.com/shop-f...onique-studio/
http://www.toniquefitness.com/shop-f...nique-the-box/
Old 04-24-16, 07:19 PM  
Michefit

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjammin13 View Post
Hey ladies here is info on latest Toniques!
The Box : Mat Workout is designed to fully sculpt your entire body.
This workout was designed as a proof that there are no limits where you can workout, there are no excuses to not to workout, and space is not an issue.
Whether you are in hotel room, on the plane or in small apartment Tonique The Box is designed to make sculpt possible. 38MIN
Get Free: Is a fast paced sculpt, firm and lift workout designed to entirely sculpt your body. Just like every Tonique workout, Get Free is about feeling invincible, achieve your goals and notice results fast.
The workout is am unique combination of squats, lunges and pushup – working out every muscle at every angle. 59min

Bonus – suspension workout 13min
$15.00

Studio Tonique: is your ultimate sculpt and firm and lift express workout and your introduction to Tonique and its challenge. This unique combination of moves is designed for your body to sculpt, sweat and get firmer, becoming stronger yet still look feminine in your cocktail dress. The workout is about being and feeling connected to your body. 54min

Bonus – suspension workout-13min
$15.00
The 13min bonus suspension workout is same on both workouts
bjammin13 are you going to buy them? If you do - can you post a review - I am interested... I kind of prefer the shorter Toniques like the Sculpt 1 and 2 - but I like the description of these- especially Get Free Thanks
Michefit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-16, 09:34 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorfan76 View Post
For some reason Sylwia's store says these are "Available soon!"

Maybe there were some technical issues that came up ?

http://www.toniquefitness.com/shop-f...ique-get-free/
http://www.toniquefitness.com/shop-f...onique-studio/
http://www.toniquefitness.com/shop-f...nique-the-box/
Yes, there were issues with the download links. She must have pulled them until the links are fixed

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-16, 10:29 PM  
bjammin13
VF Supporter

Yes , I bought all 3, quickly viewed them all with no issues and did the Box today. I liked it a lot and the music as well. Her pacing is nice and steady and you can do the 'wall moves' with or without something to elevate your feet on in plank and or pike positions. I am really loving her stuff more and more! Right now with my 9mos old baby the shorter ones are great for me so I can incorporate other workouts along with them
bjammin13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-16, 08:37 AM  
ebianco
VF Supporter

I did Box today and really enjoyed it. I haven't been doing many Toniques lately so my endurance may not be up to snuff, and I thought this one was very doable, so would generally say it is not one of the harder Toniques. But, my arms were starting to shake when I was in plank or pike positions on the wall. I really enjoyed the mix of table work, down dog, and wall work. My wrists felt it by the end though (I have never had wrist problems) so I would say it is wrist intense.

I laughed when she said she had less than an hour to film, then they were going to fill the box with bicycles

The music is mostly very different than it has been in recent releases.

I felt worked out and sweaty by the end, but not spent. Definitely a good purchase for me.
Old 04-26-16, 08:45 AM  
ebianco
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michefit View Post
bjammin13 are you going to buy them? If you do - can you post a review - I am interested... I kind of prefer the shorter Toniques like the Sculpt 1 and 2 - but I like the description of these- especially Get Free Thanks
I previewed Get Free and Studio Technique and they look about on par with many other new releases - traditional Tonique lunges mixed with downdog, pushups, some "breakdance" moves, and lots of handstands. They still look great, but actually as I was looking at them, I was wishing she had shaken it up more. They look a lot like her Japan and Spain downloads. Maybe they will prove to be more unique upon actually doing it.

Studio is filmed in a regular gym setting (there's spin bikes lined up on the wall in back and a mirror on the side) - sort of uninspired as far as Tonique workouts go actually. And Get Free is filmed in a very basic looking interior room with hardwood flooring (if I recall). I guess I've gotten used to her lovely outdoor settings! Box is in an all white box but she is wearing a fantastically vibrant full body leotard (same as on the download "cover art").

The bonus suspension workout, for those that have the Spain workouts, is a lot like Madrid Express suspension workout - face the wall and leap into a handstand (so you are supported by the wall in a handstand facing away from the wall), lots of reps, and sometimes holding the handstand and moving your legs in different ways. There was about 1 minute of jump roping at the beginning.
Old 04-26-16, 12:07 PM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

Thanks ebianco for the reviews.