Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-27-20, 08:43 PM  
Gams

Which Jessica workouts do you do most often?

The Leslie thread made me think Jessica needed equal time. I have to think about my answer a little bit, but I know her Boogie Down Walk is in the top five.
Gams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-20, 07:44 AM  
annette
VF Supporter

I don't have that many of her workouts but I love Build Balance and Inner Strength. It was my absolute favorite until recently when I got Get Strong - the one with Strictly Strength and Stepping Strength. She is just the best!
annette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-20, 07:55 AM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Jessica's fusion workouts are my favorites! Fusion Strength - on one of her newer DVDs- and then her 30 Minute Fusion Sculpt workout on YouTube are my favorites, closely followed by the fusion workout on her first Walk Strong set.

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-20, 10:00 AM  
wishiwasinhawaii

I have so many favorites that it's tough to pick one, but I'd say Strictly Strength from her Get Strong DVD is my favorite Jessica strength workout. For walking, I like all the 4 Mile Power Walk DVD and use them often.
Old 06-28-20, 10:09 AM  
laurajhawk

Look at you all loving on the ones I don't have yet I have so many that I can't really pick. I love the weight work on Walk Strong 3, and I love both the original WS and WS3 for their variety and that you can count on them being 30 minutes. But I also enjoy the rotations she puts out that lead me into rediscovering ones I haven't done lately!

Ooh, for walking though, there's a 40-minute one that I really like in her 3 DVD set. It's the 40 Minute Mega Burn on the 3 Weight Loss Walks disc. It's steady-state and so pleasant.

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-20, 01:32 PM  
Leonana

Same here, there are so many I can't choose. Especially, combined with You Tube. I do like both Stepping Strength workouts, from You Tube and the dvd. I think my favorite walking workouts are from the 21 Day set and the new Power Walk dvd.
Old 06-28-20, 01:37 PM  
red1013

Burn Fat and Have Fun. There are three, 30 minute cardio workouts: Steady Ready Go, Stride and Step, and Have a Ball. I love all three workouts. I don't really click with Jessica's strength workouts (I prefer Cathe), but I find myself reaching for her cardio more often. It's usually more challenging than Leslie's and the choreography is more interesting.
Old 06-28-20, 02:21 PM  
Sollamyn

Lately, I've been using her shorter workout DVDs (10 Minute Quick Walk Mix and 15-Minute Fat Blasters) most often, although I did just start up again with the 6-Week Transformation program (Walk Strong 1). I will start Week 2 tomorrow. The cardio workouts from the 30-Day set are also favorites.

Donna
Old 06-28-20, 02:37 PM  
lizh

I've been doing a lot of Jessica Smith lately and I've rarely done her youtube workouts. Looks like I've been missing out!

My favorites are her fusion workouts from WS1, WS2 and WS3 in addition to Fusion Strength from the Feel Good Fusion DVD. I like 360 abs from WS1 and I like the walks on the 21 day DVD. The few yoga ones I've tried are not my favs. If anyone has a yoga recommendation, I'd love to hear it.

thanks! fun thread!
lizh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-20, 03:02 PM  
Sollamyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizh View Post
(snip) The few yoga ones I've tried are not my favs. If anyone has a yoga recommendation, I'd love to hear it.

thanks! fun thread!
Although I have all of her yoga DVDs, I don't do much of Jessica's yoga. My favorite, though, is the first yoga DVD she put out, I believe--Yoga Stretch for Beginners and Beyond. There's 30-minute relaxing stretch on there that I just love!

Donna

Tags
burn fat and have fun, favorite jessica smith, jessica smith, jessica smith favorites, jessica smith get strong, jessica smith yoga