Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-07-05, 02:08 PM  
gypsygirl64

Kim,
Good JOB! You have found the right place to help keep you motivated and to provide you with a ton of info!!!!

See you around!
Laura

Laura
gypsygirl64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-05, 04:40 PM  
NeonJungle

Chiming in with a "Hello" -- I've been a lurker for a while, and have posted infrequently. My name is Harper, I live in Alabama, am married, and we have a four-legged child. I've been working out with videos (albeit inconsistently) since the early 90s, and first visited this forum to read reviews. I can't remember how I found out about VF, though -- probably by an internet search for video reviews.
Old 02-16-05, 05:02 PM  
Carol_is_fit

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonJungle
Chiming in with a "Hello" -- I've been a lurker for a while, and have posted infrequently. My name is Harper, I live in Alabama, am married, and we have a four-legged child. I've been working out with videos (albeit inconsistently) since the early 90s, and first visited this forum to read reviews. I can't remember how I found out about VF, though -- probably by an internet search for video reviews.
Harper! I "know" you from FitPrime and WHFN!! WELCOME!!! I'm so glad you came out of lurkdom!!!

Carol
Old 02-16-05, 05:43 PM  
NeonJungle

Hi, Carol!! Good to "see" you, and all the other VF names I recognize!

Thank you for the welcome.
Old 02-16-05, 05:50 PM  
wannabfit

Hey there!

I've been lurking here for months and thought I'd introduce myself. Hi, I'm Yolanda but I prefer Milly (because of my second name). I started excercising in after summer last year. I'm 33 years old and been married for 4 months.

When I met my husband I was at my lowest weight - 125 pds and did a lot of weight training. That was around 2 years ago and right now I'm 140 pds. Now that I have the time (again) I want to get to exercise regularly.

No kids, just my stepdaughter and no pets. I have a home-based business so it allows me to travel with my husband most of the time.

Hope to find new friends.
wannabfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-05, 07:29 PM  
new2me

Welcome Harper and Yolanda!!! Nice that you both have come out of lurkdom! Harper I recognize you from YaYas.

The sudden precious moments in life need to be recognized for the unique periods they are, not wasted by wishing for something else. Edith Schaeffer
new2me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-05, 01:30 AM  
NeonJungle

Hi, Yolanda!

Donna, good to see you! I recognize you from the YY board too, and remember your good solid posts on the low-carb checkin. I don't read the checkin threads there very often, but I do remember your posts and how much I enjoyed them.
Old 02-17-05, 08:40 AM  
new2me

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonJungle
Hi, Yolanda!

Donna, good to see you! I recognize you from the YY board too, and remember your good solid posts on the low-carb checkin. I don't read the checkin threads there very often, but I do remember your posts and how much I enjoyed them.
Thanks!!

The sudden precious moments in life need to be recognized for the unique periods they are, not wasted by wishing for something else. Edith Schaeffer
new2me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-05, 10:37 PM  
LauraGG

Hi! I'm Laura. I've been a vidiot since 1987 - albeit less consistently than I'd like to be. I started with the venerable Firm Vol. 1 (Yes- I know it's been renamed, but it will always be Vol. 1 to me ).

I now have a good collection of pre-GT Firms, a good variety of Yoga videos, a few Pilates videos, and a variety of other workouts which I occasionally do. My latest acquisitions are Tae-Bo DVDs. I'd tried Tae-Bo a few years ago, and it wasn't doing it for me then, but I'm really liking it now! I'm a bit of a cardio avoider, so I'm surprised how much I'm enjoying them. I'm also anxiously awaiting my WHFN DVDs. And those TLPs are calling my name...

I'm 43, married 17 years (18 in June), have 2 kids: ds 10, and dd 8, and two cats. It's nice to meet everyone!

Laura
LauraGG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-05, 01:35 AM  
Carol_is_fit

Hi Laura and welcome!!!!

Carol

Tags
former sticky, how did you find vf, introductions, new members, new to vf, new user, sticky thread