Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-17-12, 10:12 PM  
mamaste

Longer Clip from KCM! (New Workouts)

I didn't order, but I might... Looks good.

Cardio Quick Fix:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkfkPV1tkn4
Old 07-17-12, 10:23 PM  
Tiny

Thanks!

H.O.P.E.=Hold On Pain Ends
D.I.E.T.=Did I Eat That

"If I fall, I will get back up. If I am beaten, I will return."
"Strong is what happens when you run out of weak."
"As the New Year dawns we look back on a year of upheaval through the world and through our lives as well. Life is difficult. For those of us raised with the illusion that if we go to school, work hard, all will be well, that illusion dies hard."
Tiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-12, 10:28 PM  
juberann

I. LOVE. IT the music is fabulous and super motivating (love that Kelly used vocal music). This one has exceeded my expectations. Kelly is so creative, I don't know how she does it time after time but she always delivers!! I am SOOOOOOOO excited for these and am excited to see the extended clip for Plateau Buster. THIS is why Kelly is my favorite instructor
Old 07-17-12, 10:54 PM  
juberann

Kelly just posted on her Forum that the Plateau Buster clip should be up by Thursday and presale will end on Sunday night at midnight. I think she has been more then fair with her presale prices and the length of time she ran it.
The girls look like they are having so much fun, her workouts just make me so happy and Noelle did a great job modifying, she nailed it
Old 07-17-12, 11:01 PM  
CharM

Eh, I'm still glad I didn't order, it's just not calling to me. The backgrounders don't look like they're having fun. They may be smiling but they look like they're just going through the motions.
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-12, 11:38 PM  
fitmiller

I am really glad I pre-ordered. The music sounds great, lots of variety and motivating at the same time. Nobody does presales like Kelly. Her presales are fast, efficient, and great deals.
fitmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-12, 03:44 AM  
zraipel
VF Supporter

So glad I pre-ordered This looks great, and I like the music!
Old 07-18-12, 04:44 AM  
PhyllisG

Not a KCM fan usually but I like the look of this one. This cardio seems just right or me in terms of intensity. I see what everyone is talking about when they refer to her modifier. That is really helpful. Waiting to see the second clip before I preorder.
PhyllisG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-12, 05:44 AM  
gigi

I'm so glad she put up longer clips. I can pass on this one but that's the way I am with Kelly. I love her concept though of 30 min. to fitness with the awesome premixes for multiple options. I'll definitely be watching for the other clip to see if that one interests me. I love the way she discusses what she's doing, films, puts up clips, and ships her workouts out with no fuss or muss!!! Fabulous!
Old 07-18-12, 05:59 AM  
sherry7899

Thanks for posting! I'm really looking forward to the workout. If I'm up late on Thursday, I'll watch for the Plateau Buster clip and post a link.

Judy, I know you'll be checking for it

Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
30 minutes to fitness, cardio quick fix, kcm, kelly coffey meyer, kelly coffey-meyer