Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-30-12, 10:25 AM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

Hmm it looked to me like Noelle was smiling plenty of times in the clips. The clips are short but I did like the looks of them. I always do the longer premixes since Kelly started the 30MTF series for a more advanced level workout. That's something I like about KCM---the ease of modifying either up or down.
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-12, 10:33 AM  
sherry7899

Kelly decided to change the original name of the workout, so that is why it's different on the clip and the sale page.

Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-12, 11:15 AM  
CharM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
ETA - On another note and just a matter of opinion, but I'm not keen on the pink walls. It's too close in hue to the women's flesh tones.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tugger31 View Post
I'm actually under-whelmed by the looks of these. The cardio one looks too easy and the plateau-buster doesnt look tough enough to break any plateaus. But, then again, the clips are very short so I'll have to wait for longer clips and the reviews.
Those are two reasons why I haven't pulled the trigger. Though I know the wall color is not going away, so I either get used to it or don't get it at all.
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-12, 11:17 AM  
mle777

This sounds horrible, but I hate the color of the background so much that I don't think I'll be ordering. I workout early in the morning and have to keep the sound really low (music has never been a dealbreaker for me because of this), so background is everything to me. I didn't like the set on her earlier workouts and ended up trading most of those away even though I liked the workouts. I liked the TLC set. I know it sounds knit-picky, but I guess we all have something that we're particular about.

3x Tough Mudder
mle777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-12, 11:20 AM  
CarlaShanti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calistro View Post
Hello Carla,

are you sure? I just placed them in my cart and it showed UK shipping as $8.50 for the two dvds, and it was around that amount I paid last time.

By the way I live in the UK too
I'm pretty sure. When I put them in my cart, it came up GB region 5 (or something like that) $20. I could try again.
CarlaShanti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-12, 12:03 PM  
bee1forfitness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tugger31 View Post
I'm actually under-whelmed by the looks of these. The cardio one looks too easy and the plateau-buster doesnt look tough enough to break any plateaus. But, then again, the clips are very short so I'll have to wait for longer clips and the reviews.
This is how I feel to...I'll wait, I only have 1 KCM Lift which I really like was hoping for the Plateau Buster to look tougher, I'll have to wait for longer clips and reviews maybe Les Mills Combat ones which I hope will be tough
bee1forfitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-12, 12:38 PM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

Honestly, I don't care for the pink walls either but I'm not going to let the set ever keep me from ordering Kelly's workouts!

Kelly's a great instructor, and I love her personality so much on camera! She motivates me, and I really enjoy working out with her (though we're not exclusive.)

I'm looking forward to the new DVDs, whatever they bring. I'm confident they'll be something new and fresh...and fun.

I will preorder for as long as Kelly continues to make DVDs, but especially because she continues to have a modifier in her workouts (Lauren, Noelle, whoever.) I like the option of following whoever suits my needs on a given day! I wish more instructors included modifiers in their workouts.

Pam

Current Rotation:
Dean Pohlman (Man Flow Yoga) 90 Days to Flexible Phase 3 (Intermediate)
Cathe Strength Training (ICE & LITE series)
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-12, 01:41 PM  
buffmama

These aren't speaking to me now. I preordered Your Best Body and am happy with that. TLC has been on my wish list and is more enticing.
buffmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-12, 04:29 PM  
juberann

Kelly has changed the name of Cardio QuickFix to Cardio Slim Down......I wonder if she will now have to go back and reshoot the Intro to the workout? she clearly states the name of the workout as Cardio QuickFix.
Old 06-30-12, 04:49 PM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

She may just dub in the new title to save on additional studio charges.
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kcm, kelly coffey meyer