Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Clothing, Shoes, Equipment, Gear
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-12-09, 11:38 AM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

WOW - A New Lucy Store by Me !

I was at Rosedale shopping center in MN last night picking up dinner when I decided to take a short cut back to my car rather than walking back through the mall. As I was walking by the newer 'outside' stores, I saw Lucy. It didn't click until I saw mannequins wearing workout clothes in the window. LUCY !!!

Not that I'd probably ever pay $88 for a pair of yoga pants - even if I did ever work out in public -- but, I might eventually find a cute item or two in there. I was just so excited to see a store I had read about here, but had never seen before
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-09, 06:44 PM  
Sancho
VF Supporter

Location: My body is in Louisville but my heart is in Atlanta
Keep in mind that almost everything in that store eventually goes on sale (usually to about 50%) and they regularly send out coupons if you are on their email and mailing list.

I go in once a month to check the sale rack and usually find something at a good price. I really don't wear their clothes to workout in, I wear their casual stuff for running errands, playing with the kids, etc.
Sancho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-09, 09:07 PM  
elsie.jean7

Lucy used to have these Warehouse Sales here in Portland a few times a year. They practically gave stuff away! I am so spoiled by those $5 prices, I could never pay their full retail.
elsie.jean7 is offline   Reply With Quote