Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-20-13, 06:46 PM  
suegy3

Quote:
Originally Posted by zraipel View Post
Ha ha, I posted almost the same post about the email on Bargain Watch last night/this morning, but I guess I should have posted it here! Thanks for doing that
It didn't even occur to me to post it there! lol
suegy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-13, 10:58 AM  
Pie
VF Supporter

Just signed up!!! I've been wanting to try online workouts and this is a great bargain.......

Results are not made in the Comfort Zone........ - Mike Karpenko
Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-13, 12:33 PM  
KellyMarie65

Are the workouts using double kettlebells or single? I only have singles
KellyMarie65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-13, 02:56 PM  
KateTT
VF Supporter

These workouts are FANTASTIC!!!!!!!! I have been using Virtual skogg since May (old format).
At the time, the price was 29.99 per month, so this is a great savings!

I can't rave enough. The new format is easy to use. The instruction is great, form tips are great, easy to workout to, great instructor.
Yes you can do the classes any time you want as often as you want.
I don't believe they're downloadable.
I think it's only by credit card.

There is no set up but be prepared to have several bell sizes and some of the workouts use double bells. There is also a little down time while they explain some of the moves. Not enough to hurt anything.

For $1 I'd say everyone should try it. Beginners, advanced, whatever. Michael Skogg is a super instructor. There are lots of different people in the gym doing the workouts including a women in her late 60s. So everyone should be able to do these.

I have noticed very definite strength gains too!

HUGE RAVE from me!

When your body screams, tell it to shut up! Body Pump

"Where I am today is where my mind put me. Where I'll be tomorrow is where my mind put me." - Billy Blanks

I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! Feb - May '09!
I did it again! I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! Feb - May 2018!
Beachbody On Demand 80 Day Obsession - Full Rotation June - September 2018
Third time's a charm! I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! July-Oct 2020!
KateTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-13, 10:46 PM  
howardrsh

How long is this introductory deal available? Thanks!

Robbin
howardrsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-13, 05:43 PM  
deineira

Thanks for the heads up on this deal. I subscribed today and did two workouts and I liked it a lot.
deineira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-13, 09:51 PM  
suegy3

I subscribed today and did Class 1. I skipped the introduction Anyway, I was surprised that I got a good workout even though it's a more basic class. He adds swings to each set so it really gets the heart rate up there.
suegy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-13, 12:14 AM  
nevertoolate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KateTT View Post
These workouts are FANTASTIC!!!!!!!! I have been using Virtual skogg since May (old format).
At the time, the price was 29.99 per month, so this is a great savings!

I can't rave enough. The new format is easy to use. The instruction is great, form tips are great, easy to workout to, great instructor.
Yes you can do the classes any time you want as often as you want.
I don't believe they're downloadable.
I think it's only by credit card.

There is no set up but be prepared to have several bell sizes and some of the workouts use double bells. There is also a little down time while they explain some of the moves. Not enough to hurt anything.

For $1 I'd say everyone should try it. Beginners, advanced, whatever. Michael Skogg is a super instructor. There are lots of different people in the gym doing the workouts including a women in her late 60s. So everyone should be able to do these.

I have noticed very definite strength gains too!

HUGE RAVE from me!
+1 YES! Michael Skogg is an awesome instructor and this is a great deal. I just signed up and did the first workout. I did his system a year or so ago and I got a great start in kettlebells from him. I'm going to do his intro instructional workout as a review. There's more variety here than in his original system. This is now my rotation for the next month. And even the ongoing cost at $19.95 monthly is not an unreasonable cost. Love this!

Ann
nevertoolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-13, 09:50 PM  
nevertoolate

Don't skip the Intro workout!

I did the first workout yesterday and today I did the Intro workout. I encourage anyone who is trying Virtual Skogg to do this workout. I completed the Skogg system, RKS, and some AOS and Lauren Brooks, so I don't feel like a total beginner with kettlebells. However, Michael's instruction, form pointers, explanation of anatomy, and mechanics of the movements are so helpful. It was a great refresher and I learned some new stuff, too. It was very worthwhile.

I love this site. If the first two are any indication, these are very well done. I'm so glad he is offering this at the introductory price. I probably wouldn't have tried it otherwise. Michael rocks!!

Ann
nevertoolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-13, 04:03 PM  
KateTT
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevertoolate View Post
I did the first workout yesterday and today I did the Intro workout. I encourage anyone who is trying Virtual Skogg to do this workout. I completed the Skogg system, RKS, and some AOS and Lauren Brooks, so I don't feel like a total beginner with kettlebells. However, Michael's instruction, form pointers, explanation of anatomy, and mechanics of the movements are so helpful. It was a great refresher and I learned some new stuff, too. It was very worthwhile.

I love this site. If the first two are any indication, these are very well done. I'm so glad he is offering this at the introductory price. I probably wouldn't have tried it otherwise. Michael rocks!!

Ann
Ditto GREAT instruction! Ditto form pointers! Ditto great introductory price! Ditto Michael rocks! (and has great muscles!)

The $1 promo expires November 30!

When your body screams, tell it to shut up! Body Pump

"Where I am today is where my mind put me. Where I'll be tomorrow is where my mind put me." - Billy Blanks

I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! Feb - May '09!
I did it again! I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! Feb - May 2018!
Beachbody On Demand 80 Day Obsession - Full Rotation June - September 2018
Third time's a charm! I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! July-Oct 2020!
KateTT is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kettlebells, skogg, virtual skogg