Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-16-09, 09:46 AM  
gwendolyn

Any reviews on Leslie Sansone Start Walking 1&2 Mile Walk AND 3 Mile Walk?

I'm wondering if these are fast paced walks? Couldn't get to play the video on exercisetv. Something is wrong with my connection. Thanks in advance.
Old 05-16-09, 10:13 AM  
elsie.jean7

I really enjoy these. The 3 mile walk in particular is great. I love the set, the pace is quick, lots of arm movements, and Leslie really pushes you to work hard. I did them all several times online, but liked them so much I bought them to have hard copies of the DVD's for my collection. I like these much better than the recent Leslie Target kits. The production is much better.
elsie.jean7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-09, 10:16 AM  
MJ525

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim Mauch View Post
I really enjoy these. The 3 mile walk in particular is great. I love the set, the pace is quick, lots of arm movements, and Leslie really pushes you to work hard. I did them all several times online, but liked them so much I bought them to have hard copies of the DVD's for my collection. I like these much better than the recent Leslie Target kits. The production is much better.
I absolutley agree, I order both as well.
They do have a countdown timer in the corner, as long as that doesn't bother you these are great walks.
MJ525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-09, 10:21 AM  
Suzette
VF Supporter

Thanks for the thread - I was about to ask the same thing!

Is Leslie alone in these walks?
Suzette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-09, 10:48 AM  
sherry7899

Leslie is alone in these walks. The music is recycled from some other workouts of hers, but I expected that. I find the countdown clock to be motivating. I really enjoy the three mile walk.

Sherry
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-09, 10:58 AM  
LAC

I bought both discs too and have been getting a lot of use out of them. Wasn't sure I'd like Leslie by herself, but I do. She stays focused, really cuts down on the giggling and losing track of where she's at. They seem pretty fast paced to me, even without boosted walking. I like the countdown timer and I like the nice bright set. Some of the music is recycled, I recognize some from Walk & Kick and some from her WATP Express series. The rest of the music seemed new to me - but then I've steered away from buying her stuff for the last year and a half, so it could be it has been used somewhere else and I'm just not aware of it.
LAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-09, 02:58 PM  
ddj
VF Supporter

I like them as well. I agree that they are better than the Target ones (to me, anyway) and they are very brisk even without the boosted walking. I like the fact that she doesn't giggle in these. They seem to go by quickly, whereas I found the Target ones seemed to drag. Even though I can give specific reasons why I like these (bright set, no giggle, brisk pace) I still don't know why I like them so much better than the others.
ddj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-09, 03:24 PM  
Diana3271

Are these the American Heart Association workouts? Where did everyone order from? TIA
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-09, 05:22 PM  
ddj
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana3271 View Post
Are these the American Heart Association workouts? Where did everyone order from? TIA
Yes. I ordered them from exercisetv.com. They were having a special.
ddj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-09, 05:27 PM  
frogribbit
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim Mauch View Post
I really enjoy these. The 3 mile walk in particular is great. I love the set, the pace is quick, lots of arm movements, and Leslie really pushes you to work hard. IThe production is much better.

I agree with all of the above. I never thought I'd be a Leslie fan but I love this workout. My next favorite Leslie is the 5 mile slim down.
frogribbit is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
leslie sansone, walking