Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Vendor Comments/Reviews

Old 08-30-17, 03:32 PM  
Lannette

Thumbs down Knixwear

I just received my first order from this company. Despite many reviews on their site that state that they make exceptions to their no return policy, that they work to help you get the right product and fit - they do not.

The sports bra I purchased was good as sports bras go and fit well, the panties not so much. I ask about returning unworn, unopened, panties still in their unopened cardboard tubes and they won't accept them. I didn't expect them to accept the pair I tried on.

So be aware that the reviews are not accurate anymore. I would hate to see someone else get stuck. This company really doesn't live up to the hype.

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss
Lannette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-17, 09:04 AM  
bubbles76

Thanks Lannette! Wow, that's nuts that they won't accept underwear you haven't even tried on. I mean, it's not like you could fake putting them in the tubes, as the tubes are sealed. I have never heard of Knixwear, and it doesn't seem likely that I'll use them now.

It's so bad so many retailers are going online! I still like trying things on for this reason.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-17, 09:32 AM  
Lannette

Another thing I discovered was that they now only seem to verify positive reviews.

I wrote two reviews. A positive one for the bra I bought. It fit well and is comfortable. I wrote a 2 star review for the underwear because they aren't comfortable. I tried wearing them to work thinking that once I got busy I'd forget all about them. I was aware of how uncomfortable they were all day.

They quickly verified my positive review but still haven't acknowledged my 2 star review. There are some less than glowing reviews on the site but apparently they don't verify anything less than 3 stars.

Live and learn but don't let the next guy get burned.

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss
Lannette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-17, 02:57 PM  
bubbles76

Ugh, that is shady! I hate when companies do that. Full transparency please!
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bad customer service, knixwear, sports bra, sports briefs