Old 10-30-16, 05:39 PM  
CoolGirlinFl888

Thanks!
CoolGirlinFl888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-16, 07:34 PM  
lizr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa C View Post
Yes, the workouts are a mirror image. Cathe and the class is facing you just like in a video. BUT she does not mirror the cues for the viewer. She cues for the class.

I haven't been on Cathe Live the past few months, but in the past she has tried to remind you of this fact. Also I found that her cueing improved in a way because she tries to use other indicators like using her hand to indicate which side instead of saying left/right.
I do so much Cathe live that I automatically start things on my left now. It's wierd to do a DVD and start on my right...
lizr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-16, 10:43 AM  
CoolGirlinFl888

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa C View Post
Yes, the workouts are a mirror image. Cathe and the class is facing you just like in a video.
Ok I needed to know this SO bad! Awesome. I just find it difficult to do a workout when she starts on her right so in turn when I watch it she is starting on her left leg. I just can't do those type of work outs!
CoolGirlinFl888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-16, 12:08 PM  
suzannaerin

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizr View Post
I do so much Cathe live that I automatically start things on my left now. It's wierd to do a DVD and start on my right...
Me, too!
suzannaerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-16, 02:34 AM  
frostyjan
VF Supporter

Smokin' Lower Body (Cathe's most recent Live) is a great workout!

It's all standing work but with some variety. First using no weight, then dumbells, then a barbell and then step and dumbells.

Lots of reps and very tough if you go heavy enough with the weights. I paired it with Upper Body Express for a really wonderful total body workout that was about 75 min long.

Love the variety of Cathe Live, but looking forward to the Strong and Sweaty series too.
frostyjan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-17, 12:54 PM  
mle777

For anyone that is thinking about subscribing to Cathe Live or On Demand, I noticed the following discount code in her newsletter yesterday. I'm thinking about subscribing. I recently bought several of her Ice workouts and fell in love. I'm hoping some of her Live classes will have a similar feel

A Better way To Watch Cathe’s OnDemand Videos
We’re excited to announce the release of our new iOS App (app works on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod. iOS 9.0 or above) for our Cathe OnDemand streaming videos. You can now download our new app from the Apple iOS App Store or click on the following direct link: https://appsto.re/us/6XKgfb.i
To celebrate the release of our new App we’re also offering a 15% discount on the purchase of any of our one year streaming memberships (Coupon Code SAVE15)

3x Tough Mudder
mle777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-17, 12:55 PM  
KateTT
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostyjan View Post
Smokin' Lower Body (Cathe's most recent Live) is a great workout!

It's all standing work but with some variety. First using no weight, then dumbells, then a barbell and then step and dumbells.

Lots of reps and very tough if you go heavy enough with the weights. I paired it with Upper Body Express for a really wonderful total body workout that was about 75 min long.

Love the variety of Cathe Live, but looking forward to the Strong and Sweaty series too.
I have this one on my to-do list and found Smokin' Upper Body too. I subscribed a month ago and am having a blast!

When your body screams, tell it to shut up! Body Pump

"Where I am today is where my mind put me. Where I'll be tomorrow is where my mind put me." - Billy Blanks

I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! Feb - May '09!
I did it again! I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! Feb - May 2018!
Beachbody On Demand 80 Day Obsession - Full Rotation June - September 2018
Third time's a charm! I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! July-Oct 2020!
KateTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-17, 04:57 PM  
muggle

I love Cathe Live! I've had it for almost a year and I'm still doing new workouts. Her energy is awesome and the workouts are fantastic. I did a couple of pure cardio ones recently that kicked my butt ! Great stuff and worth the monthly fee.
muggle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-17, 05:28 PM  
KateTT
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by muggle View Post
I love Cathe Live! I've had it for almost a year and I'm still doing new workouts. Her energy is awesome and the workouts are fantastic. I did a couple of pure cardio ones recently that kicked my butt ! Great stuff and worth the monthly fee.
Would you mind sharing..what were the kickbutt pure cardio ones you liked?

When your body screams, tell it to shut up! Body Pump

"Where I am today is where my mind put me. Where I'll be tomorrow is where my mind put me." - Billy Blanks

I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! Feb - May '09!
I did it again! I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! Feb - May 2018!
Beachbody On Demand 80 Day Obsession - Full Rotation June - September 2018
Third time's a charm! I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! July-Oct 2020!
KateTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-17, 06:17 PM  
muggle

One was called Keep the cardio coming and the other was 80's style cardio. Some of her kickboxing ones are great too.
muggle is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe, cathe live, samsung