Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-01-15, 02:58 PM  
cecififi

I enjoyed the boxing leg blast one too. I found the first half ok. The second half, the leg blasts slayed me. I had to blow off the last two moves I was so spent. You can do the second half as a stand alone.
cecififi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-15, 08:20 PM  
upperwside

I am in love with Cathe live! I love all the workouts I have done so far. I wish for a heavy weights upper body with lower body cardio drills!!
upperwside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-15, 09:28 AM  
pfhanna

Am I the only one still having troubles with Cathe live (again). I think I need to give up on watching it live and wait until it's uploaded later. Today it skipped the whole time and the ending stretch just stopped. It was interesting to see her point out Lisa? Isn't she the one who was in some of her older dvd's? As I said the workout today skipped so much but I thought Cathe said she was in some of her workouts?
Old 05-07-15, 11:50 AM  
horusosiris

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfhanna View Post
Am I the only one still having troubles with Cathe live (again). I think I need to give up on watching it live and wait until it's uploaded later. Today it skipped the whole time and the ending stretch just stopped. It was interesting to see her point out Lisa? Isn't she the one who was in some of her older dvd's? As I said the workout today skipped so much but I thought Cathe said she was in some of her workouts?
I did Cathe Live Muscle Max is the morning and had no problems with skipping. She did mention that Lisa from some of her older workouts was in the class today. There was a guy in the class at the begininng but I think that he left half way through the workout.
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-15, 12:37 PM  
andtckrtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfhanna View Post
I've never had a problem and I don't have the fastest internet. Do you use the lower quality one? That's the one I had to use.
Old 05-07-15, 01:06 PM  
isebelleg44

Quote:
Originally Posted by horusosiris View Post
I did Cathe Live Muscle Max is the morning and had no problems with skipping. She did mention that Lisa from some of her older workouts was in the class today. There was a guy in the class at the begininng but I think that he left half way through the workout.
How did you like the workout?

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
~Attributed to both T.H. Thompson and John Watson
isebelleg44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-15, 02:09 PM  
Pascal

Oh my gosh, I've missed Lisa! Hope, too. And Rhonda. I miss all the ex-backgrounders!!

I will definitely do Muscle Max Live this weekend!!

I, too, have loved every single Cathe Live workout I've tried.

Just tried CrossFire Express Live. What a little ball of fire!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-07-15, 03:45 PM  
pfhanna

It is just the "live" workouts I keep having the skipping troubles with. I emailed Cathe's customer service and they told me no one else was. When I watch the class, after it has been uploaded, I do the low quality one without troubles. From what I could see this morning I really liked it. I even signed out and signed back in and still skipped. She pointed out Lisa and from what I could hear, between skips, is that she was in Step Heat?? Thanks everyone for letting me know that it is on my end that the trouble is.
Old 05-07-15, 04:27 PM  
horusosiris

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by isebelleg44 View Post
How did you like the workout?
I liked it!

55 minutes- Total Body
Workout done in group sets (12-16 reps )
Warm up-

Group1-Squats, Lunges, Deadlifts (repeat x2)
Group 2- Push Ups, Underhand barbell row, chest flies (repeat)
Group 3- Plie Squat, Lunges with bicep curls, deadlifts (repeat)
Group 4- Shoulder Press, tricep kickback with band, biceps curls with bands and dumbbell (repeat)
Group 5- Abs- standing and lying- standing side bends, ankle grabbers, sit ups one arm extended repeat)
Stretch
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-15, 05:14 PM  
upperwside

Loved today's muscle max live. The thing I am really loving about Cathe live is that I feel like I get a great workout without feeling over worked out. They are all perfect.. it's get everything I want I a workout. They are fun.. fresh and effective! ! I wish she would film two a week!!
upperwside is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe, cathe live, samsung