Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-12-21, 04:41 PM  
sheepla
VF Supporter

I have to agree that our only complaint about the Ninja is the air fryer function We wish we had kept our separate air fryer as it just did a better job.
Old 02-12-21, 05:01 PM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepla View Post
I have to agree that our only complaint about the Ninja is the air fryer function We wish we had kept our separate air fryer as it just did a better job.
Maybe I should skip the Ninja brand then? Which air fryer do people like? Thank you!

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-21, 06:34 PM  
Laura S.
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
Maybe I should skip the Ninja brand then? Which air fryer do people like? Thank you!
If you do, I recommend a newer model of the Cuisinart. I replaced my old one that I used for years with this one.

Laura's Workout Mantras:

Something is better than nothing
The best workout is the one you will DO
Laura S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-21, 06:59 PM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura S. View Post
If you do, I recommend a newer model of the Cuisinart. I replaced my old one that I used for years with this one.
Thank you, but I meant which air fryer. Do you have one? I will likely need to replace my grill at some point , so that one would be my choice.

Old 02-13-21, 08:43 AM  
Laura S.
VF Supporter

No, I don't have an air fryer. That's why I was reading this topic avidly, because I'm curious about them. I'm afraid it's something that I might use once I get it a few times and then not again, so I was curious about the combo product. I just thought I'd confirm that the Cuisinart newer models are still good. Good luck with your search.

Laura's Workout Mantras:

Something is better than nothing
The best workout is the one you will DO
Laura S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-21, 09:21 AM  
sherry7899

Thanks, Laura!

Old 02-13-21, 10:55 AM  
wishiwasinhawaii

I was going to buy a Ninja, but I have a small kitchen and it just wouldn't fit anywhere. I ended up buying a basic Cuisinart air fryer, which is much smaller and does what I need. The Ninja has many more functions though and if I had a bigger space, I would have bought that.
Old 02-13-21, 11:00 AM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishiwasinhawaii View Post
I was going to buy a Ninja, but I have a small kitchen and it just wouldn't fit anywhere. I ended up buying a basic Cuisinart air fryer, which is much smaller and does what I need. The Ninja has many more functions though and if I had a bigger space, I would have bought that.
I am really confused. There are just too many choices!

Old 02-13-21, 07:28 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishiwasinhawaii View Post
Coincidentally, my cousin told me today that she has the Ninja and she uses the air fryer mode occasionally but she said if someone wants it for the air fryer they should buy the actual air fryer because they apparently work better than the Ninja in that mode.
Old 02-13-21, 07:31 PM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee View Post
Coincidentally, my cousin told me today that she has the Ninja and she uses the air fryer mode occasionally but she said if someone wants it for the air fryer they should buy the actual air fryer because they apparently work better than the Ninja in that mode.
Thank you!

Tags
air fryer, ninja