Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-19-08, 09:19 PM  
Tish

I admit I was skeptical, okay pessimistic, about this workout when I got it. Sure, it has survived a couple of decades when others haven't. I figured if you do any workout consistently you'll get results w/ a good diet. I also thought this was more of what I've seen in other workouts, which is somewhat true, but it's more.....

It creates buns that cry in pain and beg for the torture to end! How can this not have a dread factor when my butt wanted to jump off?! I was actually looking forward to giving it another go. I wanted to see if I could get through it easier than I did yesterday. Ha! Two days in a row was a baaaaaad idea!

Forgive me, Greg Smithey, for my unbelief. And I know all you diehards are shaking your heads at me because you knew Winsor B&T really doesn't compare to this. I'm going to do this workout until my MIL tells me my butt is lifted just like Erin's!

BTW, I really don't have any association with the producer of this workout; I'm not even sure I like the workout right now because I'm having to sit so gently on my aching rear.
Tish is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
buns of steel, of steel