Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-05-21, 11:10 AM  
adawn
VF Supporter

From today's email:

Update: 7-5-21: We also want to let everyone know that we were able to get our containers with the Boss Bands & Loops loaded onto a cargo ship and we were just informed just this morning that the ship has left the port and is on its way to the port in New York. This is typically a 30 to 35-day journey. Then it will just depend on how congested the New York port is and how long it will take customs to clear our shipment and for our shipment to be delivered by truck to us here in New Jersey.

So, based on our latest information our estimated pre-sale shipping date is now somewhere between July 30th, 2021, and August 21st, 2021. This is just an estimate. We will no more once the ship arrives in port and clears customs.

current pre-sale prices end July 9th.
adawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-21, 06:12 PM  
fanofladyvols

Saw this on Cathe forum

https://cathe.com/forum/threads/pre-....316434/page-2

Quote:
Boss Bands has 5 timesaver premixes and Boss Loops has 4 timesaver premixes. We normally post premixes toward the end of the process and after we finish our work on the User's Guide and databases for the streaming workouts, downloads, and Workout Blender.

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-21, 06:26 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofladyvols View Post
Great! Thanks Linda! I'm looking forward to these.
Old 07-26-21, 04:28 PM  
adawn
VF Supporter

From today's newsletter:

Boss Bands & Loops Update 7-26-21

Hi Everyone,

As we approach the end of July we're waiting for the cargo ship transporting our Boss Bands & Loops to arrive at the NYC port. This should happen at the end of this week or sometime next week. Then it's just a matter of getting clearance for the ship to dock and our shipment receiving custom clearance. Ports are at over 100% capacity right now, but hopefully, our ship will not have to wait too long to get clearance to dock.

As soon as we hear something we will update everyone. In the meantime, we're starting to premake our shipping boxes so that we will be ready to ship you your presale Boss Bands & Boss Loops as soon as they arrive.

IMPORTANT: If you have moved since you pre-ordered make sure to contact our customer service team at support@shopcathe.com with your new address. Don't attempt to change your address on our site as it will not change your pre-sale delivery address. Again, you must contact us to make this change.
Old 08-02-21, 03:10 PM  
adawn
VF Supporter

From today's email:

Boss Bands & Loops Update 8-2-21

Hi Everyone,

Our DVD production run has now been completed and is now on its way to us from California. We also just received word that our cargo ship that has our Boss Bands & Boss Loops should arrive at the NYC port today, but it will take a few days before they will be allowed to dock and clear customs.

After receiving custom clearance and unloading, the last step is for a truck to deliver our shipping containers to us in New Jersey. This will not be a long journey as we're only 2 hours from the NYC port.

We're not sure how long all of this will take, but we should know more fairly soon. As soon as we hear something we will update everyone. In the meantime, we've been busy premaking all of our shipping boxes so that we will be ready to ship you your presale Boss Bands & Boss Loops as quickly as possible. However, it will take us longer than normal and several days of round-the-clock work to assemble all of the different products (DVDs + Boss Bands & Loops + travel cases) that make up your pre-sale order. There are 12 more steps that have to be done with each presale order this time than with a DVD-only pre-sale order like we usually do.

And though we don't have a definite ship date yet to give you at this time things are starting to become clearer. Based on what we're currently seeing and think we still estimate that pre-sale orders will begin shipping before August 21st. If this changes we will let everyone know on our social media sites.

IMPORTANT: If you have moved since you pre-ordered make sure to contact our customer service team at support@shopcathe.com with your new address. Don't attempt to change your address on our site as it will not change your pre-sale delivery address. Again, you must contact us to make this change.
Old 08-02-21, 05:47 PM  
FirmDancer
VF Supporter

Wow! I truly wasn't expecting them til the end of the year.
-Anita
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!” -- Hunter S. Thompson

Current Rotations:
JSmith: STRENGTHEN
ManFlowYoga: morning sessions & Strength Foundations
YogaGlo & MFML: easy, morning classes
FirmDancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-21, 06:26 PM  
star117

I still haven't ordered and can't decide if I should. If I'd sold one of my sets or some dvds I would have already. Hmmm, what to do?
star117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-21, 07:06 PM  
Pam

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirmDancer View Post
Wow! I truly wasn't expecting them til the end of the year.
-Anita
I am hoping she will also put out more DVDs late in the year, when she usually does!
Old 08-02-21, 07:09 PM  
schoolgirl-01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam View Post
I am hoping she will put out more DVDs late in the year, as she usually does!
she might not because of her eye surgery - it's so taxing on the body filming dvd sets. the best might be a stand alone single dvd but i think the sets are done till next year.
schoolgirl-01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-21, 09:42 AM  
tiletha444

Quote:
Originally Posted by schoolgirl-01 View Post
she might not because of her eye surgery - it's so taxing on the body filming dvd sets. the best might be a stand alone single dvd but i think the sets are done till next year.
I agree. My feelings won't be hurt if Cathe takes the rest of the year to continue healing. I'm sure she'll deliver something awesome next year!
tiletha444 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boss bands, boss bands total body, boss loops, boss loops glutes core, cathe, cathe equipment, cathe presale