Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-22-16, 05:47 AM  
Dabbadooey

If I want to "unjuice" my booty...

I posted in a recent thread that live barre gave me a spongebob butt...not a good look. I want a tiny cantaloupe butt or a close approximation. Suggestions?
Dabbadooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-16, 07:20 AM  
PennyK

PennyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-16, 07:25 AM  
Demeris

I have a naturally juice booty, and if I do too many pretzels or do them too often, I get a square bum.
Demeris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-16, 08:03 AM  
upperwside

Heavy kettlebell swings will lift and build the bum. Also hip thrusts with a barbell or bands really work. I have the foundation set with doing this. My bum is strong and rock solid. Nothing ever worked my bum like those two moves.
upperwside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-16, 09:12 AM  
bubbles76

I would really like to see pictures of folk's bums to see what people mean by a juicy bum Same with bulky legs. I want a big bum and big legs, but alas, they seem to allude me. I'm getting closer, but no cigar. Or perfect peach.

For instance, my bootay is around 40 inches. I think that's terribly tiny, although perky. Some folks around here may consider that huge. In fact, I remember a post someone made about their bum/hips being 38 inches and she was horrified haha! But since my waist is 30.5 inches (tear!) I think I'm proportionate. I would like to lose 2 inches in the waist, but that would mean losing inches in the butt.

I'm rambling. But I think my point was, what is a juicy booty?
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-16, 09:13 AM  
leigh1673

I'd probably stick to cardio (whatever you like best) and something like yoga, pilates or Ballet Beautiful.
leigh1673 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-16, 09:24 AM  
PennyK

PennyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-16, 09:25 AM  
mle777

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
I would really like to see pictures of folk's bums to see what people mean by a juicy bum Same with bulky legs. I want a big bum and big legs, but alas, they seem to allude me. I'm getting closer, but no cigar. Or perfect peach.

For instance, my bootay is around 40 inches. I think that's terribly tiny, although perky. Some folks around here may consider that huge. In fact, I remember a post someone made about their bum/hips being 38 inches and she was horrified haha! But since my waist is 30.5 inches (tear!) I think I'm proportionate. I would like to lose 2 inches in the waist, but that would mean losing inches in the butt.

FWIW, I completely understand! I've lost 22 pounds this year and my hips have gone from 42 inches to 39 inches. I seem to have lost quite a bit of the muscle in my glutes and legs in the weight loss process. I'm loving how tiny my waist has gotten (31 inches down to 27 inches), but I miss my strong lower body. I'm working now to build it up again.

3x Tough Mudder
mle777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-16, 09:28 AM  
Sue B
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post

I'm confused too, because it sounds like the same exercises (kettlebell swings, step ups) will simultaneously "juice" and "unjuice" your booty.

Drop Two Sizes, Fit Body Blueprint, STRONG Eat. Lift. Thrive. and Revamp grad

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Sue B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-16, 10:42 AM  
Dabbadooey

So would a juicy booty be like Jennifer Lopez or Kim Kardashian? An U juiced booty like Jennifer Aniston or Kate Hudson?
Dabbadooey is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
unjuicy booty