Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-08-14, 09:11 PM  
mrsyancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
I haven't heard anything about Cathe filming. But from looking at her pictures in the road trip, she is in peak shape and looks like she has been doing some serious weight training. Whatever she is doing, its lifting heavy weights. It reminds me of her physique when she filmed STS. Hmmm, I wonder....

Its great to see the picture of Mary!
Oh yea.....it looked like she was in top top shape.....so I think something is in the works
mrsyancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-14, 09:00 AM  
juberann

That is Mary's husband Noel with her. What a great picture!!!!
Old 04-09-14, 09:15 AM  
Pascal

She looks like she's in tip top shape for filming. She looks amazing!

A friend who attended the RT said Cathe said she's thinking of doing an STS 2, something where the workouts are shorter, but it didn't sound like that was what she'd be filming next, as the details weren't worked out. She also mentioned doing a subscription type thing. I wasn't there. Perhaps a RT attendee could fill us in on the details.
Old 04-09-14, 11:41 AM  
HRCFitness

I was there and nope there was no announcement. She just said she has things she is working on but didn't want to put anything out there just yet. She did talk about an STS 2 and subscription thing but was vague.
HRCFitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-14, 08:59 PM  
Cafelattee

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRCFitness View Post
I was there and nope there was no announcement. She just said she has things she is working on but didn't want to put anything out there just yet. She did talk about an STS 2 and subscription thing but was vague.
I think she mention the subscription thing after last road trip. She said something about subscription filming of live classes took a lot of set up (I read into that money) for camera and sound stuff. I figure if she goes that way it would be top notch. I've done a few online classes from others and it seemed a bit chaotic which I can't see her doing anything without it being close to her dvd standards.

I would love a STS 2 set up similar to body beast workout lengths.
Cafelattee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-14, 06:07 AM  
Gibbee
VF Supporter

She didn't get specific about anything other than a possible STS-2 in more of a 30-40 min format most likely using more compound and metabolic type exercises. Someone asked about another Ab Hits DVD and she said she had thought about an all abs DVD that I (that's me, not that Cathe said it) took it to mean something more like another Ab Circuits DVD (not a compilation DVD). She also said she had another project she was thinking about doing but didn't share anything.

STS Graduate
MET-Rx 180 Graduate
Gibbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-14, 08:13 AM  
marmact

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cafelattee View Post
I think she mention the subscription thing after last road trip. She said something about subscription filming of live classes took a lot of set up (I read into that money) for camera and sound stuff. I figure if she goes that way it would be top notch. I've done a few online classes from others and it seemed a bit chaotic which I can't see her doing anything without it being close to her dvd standards.

I would love a STS 2 set up similar to body beast workout lengths.
Since she has a studio in her gym, it would be great if she filmed classes for subscription there. But I think, based on watching the live feed from the last NJ road trip, that it would more likely be something filmed in her class area. (That's where they had all the technology set up--I assume it's still set up that way.) I really enjoyed watching the live classes but I wouldn't pay for that kind of streaming service, personally. Maybe if they were downloads and Cathe was more cognizant of always being on the screen somehow. There were too many shots of class participants to follow really well, I thought.