Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-07-13, 01:31 PM  
yahoo205

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzie View Post
I am doing Continuity Omni and I have seen great results in my abs, thanks to all the plank variations in these workouts. I found that Omni 2.1 was generally not as great for the abs (and not as great overall, in fact) and I am now using Glute 2.2 to focus on that area a bit more. So I would suggest doing Omni Year 1 and then switching to Abcentric for Year 2.
Fuzzie, are you saying that Omni Year 2 is not a great set? Are you only doing Glutecentric for Year 2 Continuity? Does Glute still sufficiently work the Abs and rest of the body?
yahoo205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-13, 02:05 PM  
fuzzie
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahoo205 View Post
Fuzzie, are you saying that Omni Year 2 is not a great set? Are you only doing Glutecentric for Year 2 Continuity? Does Glute still sufficiently work the Abs and rest of the body?
Actually, my results stalled in Year 2. Not sure if it is the content of the workouts, the lack of change in my training (the content changes every 10 days but it is still pretty similar), or something else (??) Anyway, I have been using Omni and Glutes for Year 2, until I recently completed 2.2 and decided to quit. I have become bored with the workouts and I feel that my body is no longer responding so I am moving on.
fuzzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-13, 02:48 PM  
yahoo205

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzie View Post
Actually, my results stalled in Year 2. Not sure if it is the content of the workouts, the lack of change in my training (the content changes every 10 days but it is still pretty similar), or something else (??) Anyway, I have been using Omni and Glutes for Year 2, until I recently completed 2.2 and decided to quit. I have become bored with the workouts and I feel that my body is no longer responding so I am moving on.
How does Omni compare to Glute in year 2? Also, what did you switch to?
Old 10-08-13, 01:59 PM  
yahoo205

anyone else have opinions on continuity year 2?

Tags
continuity, tracy anderson