Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-07-19, 03:58 PM  
Jo FitFan
VF Supporter

Just when I thought I was done pre-ordering videos...Cathe step is about the only thing that could pull me back in! I'm excited to see what she creates!
Jo FitFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-19, 05:00 PM  
owltx

Oh boy I am pretty excited! I do love me some step! I am actually glad to see one is Low Impact. I was not a big fan of Low Impact Challenge - here's hoping this will be better. When my plantar fasciitis flares, I have to stick to low impact. I am hoping StepSync will be a little more "dancey" - and dare I hope for some good tunes?!
Old 05-07-19, 05:27 PM  
jennstar

I haven't done a step workout in a year or two as I've been using my Peloton for cardio. But if anyone can make me pre-order again, it's Cathe. Love step, such a great price!
jennstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-19, 05:56 PM  
Trixoo
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelePA View Post
Someone mentioned that on the road trip she said she was going to do the step series for the fall and then another series to be released in the spring. Here’s hoping.
Oh, yay! I’m so glad to hear she’s planning another set for spring! I’m happy to get 3 new dvds, but thrilled to hear there may be more, especially since step is my least favorite.
Trixoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-19, 06:28 PM  
angie_nrs

I was hoping for a FULL set of step workouts since they are my favorite. Oh well, hopefully these will keep me busy.

I must be spoiled.....I hate it when shipping isn't included in the price and you have to buy something else to get free shipping b/c I already have all of her other videos. At least there shouldn't be any sliding discs in the low impact one if she's using the step.....keeping fingers crossed on that since sliders are not my friends.

Now I'm wondering what her next full set will look like. Hmmmmmmm......
Old 05-07-19, 09:43 PM  
Fitstick

Quote:
Originally Posted by angie_nrs View Post
I was hoping for a FULL set of step workouts since they are my favorite. Oh well, hopefully these will keep me busy.

I must be spoiled.....I hate it when shipping isn't included in the price and you have to buy something else to get free shipping b/c I already have all of her other videos. At least there shouldn't be any sliding discs in the low impact one if she's using the step.....keeping fingers crossed on that since sliders are not my friends.

Now I'm wondering what her next full set will look like. Hmmmmmmm......
I’m right there with you!!!
Fitstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-19, 11:45 PM  
rykram

I’m very excited about this series and can’t wait.
rykram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-19, 06:19 AM  
Rhonda

I am interested to see what the PHA Step is all about, I love the PHA workouts so this may be interesting.

I am not a fan of the IMAX workouts or her dancier step workouts so may wait til I can buy separately. Not like I am going to get free shipping, I should just wait til Mary gets them.

I agree, free shipping would be nice. Too bad she can't do a deal, if you buy during presale then you get free shipping.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-19, 06:41 AM  
lavna

Quote:
Originally Posted by angie_nrs View Post
I must be spoiled.....I hate it when shipping isn't included in the price and you have to buy something else to get free shipping b/c I already have all of her other videos.
Same here, especially since I'm in Canada and shipping is expensive!!!
lavna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-19, 06:46 AM  
bubbles76

I would pay shipping AND tax, as I'm in NJ . I'm debating. I have all of Cathe's other step dvds. She tends to recycle moves. And her music has just been okay lately. I'm going to wait for more details.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe, cathe step boss, imax 4, peripheral heart action, pha step, step boss, step without a step, stepsync