Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-26-15, 10:50 PM  
MARIKA

Have you seen Zuzka lately?

She's looking fiercer than ever, Her workouts that I have seen that she is posting are 5 min???? What is her actual training schedule. I know she has said before that she only trains like 20 min a day. REALLY???
Old 04-27-15, 04:50 AM  
Tugger31

I often wondered that myself. A friend of a friend of mine is a fitness instructor and tells people that she only workouts out 30 minutes a day, but she teaches a few classes a day but doesn't count that as her workout! Maybe something similar with Z, or perhaps she truly is a superwoman!
Tugger31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-15, 11:02 AM  
bee1forfitness

I believe her, I joined and do her ZGYM workouts, they're extremely effective for me, I've had very good success with her workouts, I have never done any workout as effective on my body as her is. As a side note Z's diet is also pretty strict and her potions are smaller than the typical American diet. So eating like that I think plus her workouts I believe is the main reason she looks like that. She has been posting what she eats for a week lately. If most people ate like that and worked out 7 week we all could possibly look like Z. I eat very healthy, but struggle with portion control.
bee1forfitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-15, 02:01 PM  
JulieIL

She does look amazing- so ripped! I suspect she's very active in her regular life as well (walking dogs, hiking, biking, etc). As mentioned, her diet must be key as well, including hydration. Her body fat % is low enough so that her muscles are defined and cut.

Another key may be that she's likely never been heavy, so her skin is taut (I always think of pregnancy, but honestly, most of us go through times when we may have higher body fat, whether from diet, altered fitness, stress, hormonal changes).

Whatever she does, she's truly an inspiration!

Julie
JulieIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-15, 02:04 PM  
kat_b

I her workouts, too. They kick my butt. It appears she is pretty active otherwise, too, and I don't think that is counted as a workout.

ETA: I don't think she is saying she is only doing her 5 minute workouts. She has 15-25 minute workouts as part of her web site.
kat_b is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
zuzka