Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-04-10, 02:33 PM  
melfitz

FYI for fellow petite women

I happened to be at Target today and noticed that they now carry petite sized exercise pants! (Maybe Target has had them for a while. I know that this is recent at my Target.) Petite in XS/S/M/L! I can't tell you how thrilled I am about this! I am 4'11" and have always had problems finding exercise pants that fit my length! I don't like getting capri cut in regular because they don't fit quite right. I was going to order some pants from Athleta. I have a pair of lounge pants from J.Crew that I use as exercise pants. Not many places sell exercise pants in petite sizes. I'll have to pick up a few more next time I'm at Target (which means tomorrow).
melfitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-10, 02:38 PM  
flmom

Thanks for the info. I am 5 feet with shoes and this is great news for me.
flmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-10, 02:40 PM  
sophie kat

thanks for posting. i'm just under 5'-3" and most exercise pants are too long on me. i will check these out next time i go to target.

I my VF friends!
sophie kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-10, 02:44 PM  
inertia6

Quote:
Originally Posted by melfitz View Post
I happened to be at Target today and noticed that they now carry petite sized exercise pants!
When I started exercising last summer, the first place I shopped for clothes was Target. I was sooo excited to see that they had several styles of pants that were short, regular and tall - something for everyone! Check out Target.com too - Champion sells fitted, semi-fitted, and loose-fit styles in full-length and capris... Good thinking to bring this up - they're nice pants and they're not too expensive.
inertia6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-10, 02:52 PM  
SurferGirl

4'11" here too!

I've gotten some exercise pants at Marshall's and TjMaxx (always off the clearance rack!) that fit really well. They're prices on sport bras are great too.
SurferGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-10, 02:57 PM  
cpcathy

5'2 here. Lucky for me, I only seem to buy the capri pants. I do love Target's workout stuff though.

Nobody Said It was Easy.... --The Scientist
cpcathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-10, 03:24 PM  
jerebo

Thanks for the heads up! I have found a very few places that sell petite exercise pants, but those places are usually more expensive. I do have running tights and capris in non-petite sizes, and while they aren't too long, they don't fit right. And they don't look as nice. 'Cause, of course, looking nice while you're exercising is super important.
Old 03-04-10, 03:24 PM  
Dorothy J
VF Supporter

5' even here! Thanks for the info--good to know!

"You want to go into life feeling great, feeling strong, and as you get older, feeling even stronger!" Gin Miller
Dorothy J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-10, 03:26 PM  
ukjocilyn

4'10" and thanks!
ukjocilyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-10, 03:48 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

I've known about this and shopped frequently, but.... my local Targets run out of them pretty quickly!
bee is offline   Reply With Quote