Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion > Workout/Fitness FAQs
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-21-02, 07:10 AM  
MelissaPC

Question another question for VF moms

hi everyone!

I posted here a while back asking you all how you fit exercise into your children filled days. You all had great suggestions, and I was very thankful for the encouragement! I haven't had alot of time to get online lately!

My son is almost 2 months old now and he still doesn't want to take any long naps during the day, so I haven't had much success fitting videos into my day. Sometimes I can, but not too often. Those 8 minute Tae Bo tapes have come in handy!

I was just wondering how many of you work out with your baby or kids, and what you do. I know there are some videos out there that include the baby, but I've never used them. Lately I've been putting my son in my front carrier (he loves it) and we hit the trails near my house with our dog. It's not really the intense cardio workouts I was used to, but it's something! The only times I can get in long video workouts is on the weekends when my husband is home or if my mom is available to watch the baby.

And please tell me that this baby weight is going to come off!! I miss my clothes!

Melissa
MelissaPC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kids, moms