Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-18-19, 07:30 PM  
Gams

Ebates

Maybe everyone already knows about this, but I saw the Walk 15 thread and thought I would mention that QVC is one of the places you can get a rebate from through Ebates (now Rakuten). The current QVC rebate is just 1% but it varies and even if the rebate is small, why not take it - it doesn’t cost anything. I’ve been signed up with them for several years now and it’s great. I get quarterly rebate checks. I think my last one was around $28.00. You can check their website to see what other stores are listed there. My sister shops online at Macy’s a lot and I know she gets rebates for shopping there.
Gams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-19, 08:02 PM  
Erica H.

We love ebates/rakuten. I'm not sure how long I've been using it but we've earned almost $1900 since starting! They have a referral program where the person who signs up and the person who refers them gets a bonus so if you're not signed up and want to use the service, please contact me or Gams.

Erica
Erica H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-19, 08:07 PM  
Gams

I love them, too! Unfortunately, when I tell people about it, they always think there must be some kind of a catch, but there isn’t - it’s great. I get some decent checks after I’ve done my Christmas shopping.
Old 09-18-19, 10:15 PM  
allgirlsinaz

Another option is Mr Rebates. QVC is currently 3% back on that site. I use them both and make my purchases with which ever site is offering the highest rebate. They are awesome!

C25K graduate 10/10

CLX grad 12/09
allgirlsinaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-19, 04:15 AM  
Gams

Thanks for the info, allgirlsinaz. I had not heard about Mr. Rebates. Do they have many stores that are different from what’s on Rakuten?
Old 09-19-19, 07:21 AM  
SpiritYogi

I use Rakuten and Shop at Home, depending on which on-line store I'm shopping and which one is offering the higher cash back. When I get a check in the mail, I put the money in savings to go towards property taxes or unexpected home maintenance expenses. Not exciting, I know, but I'm way too practical to blow the money.
SpiritYogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-19, 08:01 AM  
allgirlsinaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gams View Post
Thanks for the info, allgirlsinaz. I had not heard about Mr. Rebates. Do they have many stores that are different from what’s on Rakuten?
The stores are very similar and I have used both sites equally for years. As mentioned, I just go with whoever has the higher rebate.

C25K graduate 10/10

CLX grad 12/09
allgirlsinaz is offline   Reply With Quote