Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-17-17, 10:44 PM  
desertMermaid

Body by simone dance cardio

Has anyone tried this new workout https://www.amazon.com/Body-Simone-D...Body+by+Simone
desertMermaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-17, 11:30 PM  
violingal3

Oh wow, I didn't even realize she had a new DVD out! I really enjoy her other full body and hips/buns/thigh DVD. I have to admit the dance cardio workout from her signature class DVD was intimidating. I made it through the warm up and first combo and then it just fell apart from there. This sounds like there's some toning and a few dance segments (hopefully short enough that it doesn't get complicated!), would love to see reviews on Amazon...
violingal3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-17, 11:42 AM  
ChrisS

I have both of her other DVDs and enjoy them. Thanks for letting us know about the new one.
ChrisS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-17, 12:47 PM  
jackie7

It is cheaper on her website at $14.95, but I don't know how much shipping and handling are.
jackie7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-17, 12:55 PM  
jackie7

Oops
jackie7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-17, 04:29 PM  
acey

Yes, thanks for the heads up! I miss the old Amazon layout where I could receive an orderly list of new exercise video arrivals per week.
Old 04-18-17, 04:30 PM  
bjammin13
VF Supporter

I just tried this new one today and really like it! There are 4 dance cardio sections that you will do in sections and then all together at the end. There is one interlude mid way through of curtsey squat pile combos and at the ;last 11min'ish mark a short arm and abs section before stretch. The workout is about 57minutes long and was fun! I would say out all the DVDs(I have all) I found the choreography to be the simplest to master
bjammin13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-17, 07:49 PM  
desertMermaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjammin13 View Post
I just tried this new one today and really like it! There are 4 dance cardio sections that you will do in sections and then all together at the end. There is one interlude mid way through of curtsey squat pile combos and at the ;last 11min'ish mark a short arm and abs section before stretch. The workout is about 57minutes long and was fun! I would say out all the DVDs(I have all) I found the choreography to be the simplest to master
I have the signature class and have done her sweaty betty and pop sugar workouts. I didn't get the hip and thigh one because i typically dislike using the band. I try to like it but it causes me discomfort. Despite that i almost hit buy numerous time. This one will be harder (impossible) for me to resist
Old 04-18-17, 08:01 PM  
violingal3

Oh, I'm glad to hear this one has easier choreography!

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertMermaid View Post
I have the signature class and have done her sweaty betty and pop sugar workouts. I didn't get the hip and thigh one because i typically dislike using the band. I try to like it but it causes me discomfort. Despite that i almost hit buy numerous time. This one will be harder (impossible) for me to resist
I hear ya...I am not a fan of bandwork either, it just twists up and gets all awkward on me. But I really enjoy this workout, probably even more than her first DVD.
violingal3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-17, 07:07 PM  
desertMermaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by violingal3 View Post
Oh, I'm glad to hear this one has easier choreography!

I hear ya...I am not a fan of bandwork either, it just twists up and gets all awkward on me. But I really enjoy this workout, probably even more than her first DVD.
I'll probably get both. :-)