Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-27-16, 07:52 AM  
frostyjan
VF Supporter

Cathe OnDemand/Cathe Live...so worth the $$.
I love doing a live workout and then adding on from the Workout Blender or making my own workouts.

I also got the Yoga 30 for 30. That one is an outright purchase but I'll be streaming the workouts. Very happy to have some more 30 minute yoga practices.

I feel like I am getting off pretty cheap! No time to try any other streaming services!
frostyjan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-16, 08:19 AM  
wendy2

I will continue with Cathe Live/On Demand. I have all of her DVDs, and keep thinking about selling them since I don't use them anymore. But I do worry about internet going out and not having any workouts. I suppose I could keep my favorites and get rid of the rest... In any case, these are my exclusive workouts, other than a few Seasun or Christi cardio thrown in every few months.
The workout blender is amazing--I strongly encourage anyone on the fence to try it out. Cathe Live is my main source of workouts--totally love it. Thursday nights are my preview nights--love coming home to a new workout to watch
wendy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-16, 08:24 AM  
macska
VF Supporter

Daily Burn
Peloton
LesMills
Cathe

Probably I will get 30 Yoga soon too.

"You finish when you are done not when you are tired."
David Goggins
macska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-16, 08:37 AM  
LindaL
VF Supporter

Barre 3 - I bought the Thanksgiving year-long subscription deal and upgraded it to include the weekly workouts, which I love.

Mat & Kitchen I have to give a huge plug for this site. It used to be called Pimp Your Mat, and I'm pretty sure I first learned about it on VF. Tandy Gutierrez gives unbelievably precise and intelligent pilates instruction. She has courses throughout the year which are more lifestyle than fitness based, and they are really amazing at just helping you to get the most out of your health and well-being. She also has a really great food reset program and tons of recipes. She is super active on social media, which I love because it motivates me to be more present and focus on self care instead of going overboard with my workouts.

Disclosure: I was a Beachbody success story and part of a P90X infomercial.
LindaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-16, 08:48 AM  
suzannaerin

Cathe Live. I have SBF too but I'm thinking about not renewing in 2017. She's moving in another direction with the rebounder. To be honest, Cathe is doing good barre work on Live now and I usually SBF for occasional target stuff. Since I have most of Suzanne's DVDs, I can likely make do with them instead of forking out the $$$ just to do a knee dancing or standing thigh target once a week. Maybe I'll upgrade to Cathe's on demand if I ditch SBF.

I like fitness blender's core work, so I'll continue to use that, as well.
suzannaerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-16, 10:27 AM  
mrsscififanec

Another year with SBF. Love her workouts !!
mrsscififanec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-16, 11:09 AM  
Stephanie_B

Pretty much going on two years of only using my reformer. I use LighterLiving (Aeropilates) for $12 a month and was using Pilates Anytime but found I was doing them on my own more or Marjolein's shorter videos. That said if I add a second it'll be PA.

If you can't do it today what makes you think you will do it tomorrow?

DISCLOSURE: I had a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Stephanie_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-16, 11:46 AM  
schoolgirl-01

do you have to have the Peloton bike to sign up for their streaming?
schoolgirl-01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-16, 11:48 AM  
susan p
VF Supporter

Another year (my third) with Suzanne Bowen Fitness. Adding on Pilates by Lisa this year even though it's much more expensive. I did take advantage of the December deal.

I tried Barre 3 at one point, didn't click for me somehow, and I went back to Suzanne Bowen. Barre 3 was good; it's just that (for me) SBF is significantly better.
susan p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-16, 12:12 PM  
clerkin11

I'm continuing with Cathe Live and OnDemand.
Previously, I just subscribed to Cathe Live, but I took advantage of the discount she offered in November to do both and I love it.
Her OnDemand app is awesome and so easy to use. Every workout and every premix right on my phone for instant streaming.
And I've always been a huge fan of Cathe Live. So much fun!

I had a Barre 3 subscription last year but never used it much and I felt bad for wasting it. The workouts were great, but when I had to choose between Barre3 and Cathe, I kept picking Cathe. If I had more time, I would've loved to do both. Maybe someday....
clerkin11 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
streaming services, streaming video