Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-09-13, 07:40 AM  
SquishyMommy

New Project for JNL?

I saw this on Pinterest yesterday: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/372602569141863029/

Any guesses as to what she is working on? I wonder if it will be a return to Mommy oriented work, or something similar to JNL Fusion?
Old 09-09-13, 08:13 AM  
LeanneM

Interesting! I wonder what it'll be! I'd love to see a second JNL set . . . one without all the talking!
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-13, 08:14 AM  
mrsyancy

I believe those are older workouts that she has already produced.....u can find those workouts for pretty cheap.......they are part of her fabulously fit mom series......HTH
mrsyancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-13, 08:41 AM  
SquishyMommy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeanneM View Post
Interesting! I wonder what it'll be! I'd love to see a second JNL set . . . one without all the talking!
LOL! She does talk a LOT in Fusion, but I love it anyway. I'm one of those that just doesn't pay much attention to the talk or music. I'm always too concerned with my racing heart and exhausted muscles and don't really notice the other stuff. Except for Wicked Willy. There are so few things that bother me in workout dvd's, but he managed to do it, but only because they kept showing his overly dramatic collapse and hard breathing in the intro to each dvd. Now THAT annoyed me to no end.
Old 09-09-13, 08:45 AM  
SquishyMommy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsyancy View Post
I believe those are older workouts that she has already produced.....u can find those workouts for pretty cheap.......they are part of her fabulously fit mom series......HTH
Yes, the picture is of the series they collaborated on previously. In her caption though she states they are working on something new, which is why I got excited!
Old 09-09-13, 08:45 AM  
twinkletoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsyancy View Post
They are also available on Netflix. But she does mention that there'll be another project. Can't wait to see what it'll be. I could do without Wicked Willy too.
Old 09-09-13, 08:54 AM  
LeanneM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquishyMommy View Post
Except for Wicked Willy. There are so few things that bother me in workout dvd's, but he managed to do it, but only because they kept showing his overly dramatic collapse and hard breathing in the intro to each dvd. Now THAT annoyed me to no end.
Yes, he's sooooooo creepy!!

Quote:
Yes, the picture is of the series they collaborated on previously. In her caption though she states they are working on something new, which is why I got excited!
That's what I noticed, too -- that she met with the woman who helped with those previous workouts, but has something new planned! Yay!
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-13, 01:47 PM  
LynnO
VF Supporter

The way they are set up, they are so easy to do without the sound. I put on a book or other music. I don't even know who this Wicked Willy is and I've done all the workouts at least once.
LynnO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-13, 02:38 PM  
lisarah

Janis? Could that be Janis Saffell?

I would love a JNL fusion 2!!

Do or do not...there is no try. ~Yoda

Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world. ~Miyamoto Musashi

Group Fitness Instructor
BS in Kinesiology
lisarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-13, 03:07 PM  
mrsyancy

Quote:
Oh ok, sorry I didn't see that.....oops
mrsyancy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jennifer nicole lee, jnl