Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-12-10, 10:29 AM  
violingal3

Squeeze question

I was looking at Tracey's DVDs... I was familiar with Squeeze, Squeeze Lower Body and Squeeze Stronger...but what is Squeeze 30-Day Transformation? Is that the original Squeeze repackaged or something different? Just want to be certain before ordering the same thing.

Also, are all three different enough to justify getting all of them?
violingal3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-10, 10:32 AM  
Lexy
VF Supporter

The 30-Day Transformation is a repackaging. I love both Squeeze and Squeeze Stronger. The LB one is good but not necessary. The original Squeeze has a great wall sequence for your butt, light on legs though. Squeeze Stronger has an awesome UB sequence and is a harder version (with different exercises) of the original. So I say both are worth having!
Lexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-10, 10:36 AM  
violingal3

Thanks, Lexy! I take it that the lower body work in the LB Challenge is fairly well covered between both Squeeze and Squeeze Stronger. Plus, it's only 30 minutes, I can always do the LB premixes from the other two...
Old 02-12-10, 10:42 AM  
Lexy
VF Supporter

LB Challenge is pretty good - lots of step-back lunges though - lots! What I don't know is what is in 30-D Trans. Is it the original Squeeze or SStronger? I THINK it's SStronger but not sure. Hope someone else can help.
Lexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-10, 10:43 AM  
daisysunshine

30 Day Trans, i've heard was original squeeze

...right now you're saying, no i can't do this. you should know by now i don't train that way - Dasha Libin

offering the two tracey mallet dance workouts, pm me.
daisysunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-10, 12:05 PM  
ukjocilyn

I have the 30 day Transformation, it is the original Squeeze.
ukjocilyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-10, 02:58 PM  
Mos Nef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexy View Post
The 30-Day Transformation is a repackaging. I love both Squeeze and Squeeze Stronger. The LB one is good but not necessary. The original Squeeze has a great wall sequence for your butt, light on legs though. Squeeze Stronger has an awesome UB sequence and is a harder version (with different exercises) of the original. So I say both are worth having!
I agree that Squeeze and SqS are both worth having. The general idea/consensus is that SqS is the harder of the two, but I find them to be about the same difficulty level (for me, at least), and I like having both because there are different exercises and variations in them. I actually got SqS before getting the original, but was pleasantly surprised by how challenging I still found the original to be. I think the two compliment each other very well. Get both!

The Lower Body Challenge is good, but since it's only half an hour, I don't think it's really worth the price. Just not as good a value as the others, to me.
Mos Nef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-10, 03:01 PM  
violingal3

Thanks for the input everyone! Got the original and SqS on their way from Mary!
Old 02-12-10, 03:35 PM  
desertMermaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mos Nef View Post
I agree that Squeeze and SqS are both worth having. The general idea/consensus is that SqS is the harder of the two, but I find them to be about the same difficulty level (for me, at least), and I like having both because there are different exercises and variations in them. I actually got SqS before getting the original, but was pleasantly surprised by how challenging I still found the original to be.
I totally agree that they are about the difficulty level. I also purchased Squeeze Stronger before getting Squeeze. And with all the talk I was expecting Squeeze to be less challenging than I actually found it. I love both, I also have the LBC, which is good but not a staple to my collection.
desertMermaid is offline   Reply With Quote