Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-14-19, 08:47 AM  
Diana3271

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy weekend!

Today is the Christmas party for the church ladies. My plan is to bring my own food and not to stray. We'll see how it goes. I have been maintaining my weight, which is better than gaining. But I have no room for a gain.

Last night: Basic Stretch
This Morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and a great start to your weekend!

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

10 Pound Slimdown Xtreme Graduate 02/12
Insanity Graduate - I actually survived!
LM Combat 02/13
21 Day Fix Survivor! 6/14

Diana
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-19, 03:39 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Last night I did some kneehab. I got a supertough resistance loop at Marshalls recently and used that for side steps.

Woke up in time for the 10 a.m. barre class. There was a man in the class today. Not a unique experience, but fairly rare. It may be mean, but I enjoy seeing them struggle and collapse while all the women are doing the moves. Bwahaha.
monterey vidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-19, 09:42 PM  
Diana3271

Hi Everyone!

No workout to report. I spent most of the day in the ER with one of the church ladies. Remember the one that I went to get the groceries for? She was trying to get her chair back in the van and she hot her hand stuck between a piece of metal and her chair. We got her freed but she didn't want to go to the hospital in an ambulance. So we had to get the van set back up for someone to drive her in the van to the hospital. Getting her locked in and all of that is a lot of work. Anyways, I got another woman to drive the van but she was not familiar with the area, so I led the way. This all started around 2 PM and I finally got home at 7:30. Long day!

Have a Blessed evening!

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 12-14-19, 10:03 PM  
lynnf

Walk with DH. A bit chilly but not bad.

Diana, sounds like an ordeal. Hope her hand was ok. And hope your DH gets that sleep issue resolved. Sounds exhausting.

cynthia, always cute having men in barre class.
lynnf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-19, 10:48 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Diana, I hope your friend's hand is okay. Good that she has friends to help. So did you miss the party? or was this after the party?
monterey vidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-19, 07:30 AM  
Diana3271

Good Morning, Everyone!

Today we (some of the church family) are going to visit our shut ins. We will take them their Christmas cards, a little gift bag, we will sing Christmas carols outside their door, and then Pastor will pray. One of the ladies is in an assisted living place, so hopefully more people will be able to be a part of things and feel encouraged. It will be a long day without formal exercise.

Cynthia
They said there was no broken bones, just severely bruised. I'm sure she is feeling it this morning.

Lynn I just pray that once we get it all figured out that he will adjust well to using the machine. And he feels better with it.

Last night: Nothing
This Morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day!

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 12-15-19, 10:08 AM  
luvcritters
VF Supporter

Wow Diana. That woman must've been pretty scared with her hand stuck. I'm glad nothing broke in her hand.

My honey said he'd be here this weekend. Then he said he couldn't make it. Then he showed up to surprise me. His cryptic texts gave it away about 30 minutes before he arrived. He always brings a dozen red roses. This time he had 9 red and 3 white. Very pretty.

I had an allergic reaction - rash - to the second shingles shot 5 days after I got it. No workout yesterday. Benadryl made me tired and sleepy. But I perked up real fast when the man arrived. LOL

Trust no one. - X-Files, and me.

Comfort food only provides comfort while it's in your mouth. - Me
luvcritters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-19, 09:43 PM  
Diana3271

HI Everyone!

Linda Scary about the reaction. Sounds like you had a fun weekend with your honey.

No workout to report. I didn't expect to get one due to the church event. I know the church members we visited really enjoyed the visit. The whole day was a blessing.

Have a Blessed evening!

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 12-15-19, 10:53 PM  
luvcritters
VF Supporter

Diana, I'm glad you had a good day and everyone enjoyed it. My honey left tonight. A winter storm is coming tomorrow with freezing rain. At least we had 24 hours together.

Trust no one. - X-Files, and me.

Comfort food only provides comfort while it's in your mouth. - Me
luvcritters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-19, 11:42 PM  
lynnf

barre 3 40 minutes from the best of 2019 and it was a good one.

Linda, your guy sounds so sweet! Sorry he had to leave early, but that freezing rain can be bad. We might get some here.

Diana, glad no bones were broken. Hoping your DH will adjust to the machine. My mom is still being evaluated.
lynnf is offline   Reply With Quote