Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-28-15, 03:55 PM  
Yoyogirl72

I was interested in these....until they started sending out these emails..... It's a turn off for me when I get too many sales pitches. I'll wait for the reviews and of course the price.
Yoyogirl72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-15, 07:14 PM  
Sancho
VF Supporter

Location: My body is in Louisville but my heart is in Atlanta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoyogirl72 View Post
I was interested in these....until they started sending out these emails..... It's a turn off for me when I get too many sales pitches. I'll wait for the reviews and of course the price.
I SO agree with this. I hate when they gear the advertising toward people who do not workout regularly or when the advertising makes it sound like their workout is the be all end all of all workouts and the only thing that is ever going to work.

I was interested in these workouts and then I started getting those insulting emails (I find them insulting to my intelligence and my commitment to working out). These are going to have to get AWESOME reviews before I would even consider buying.
Sancho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-15, 07:18 PM  
s2546

I agree Sancho. Even if they gave us an idea of the cost, I would have appreciated. I'm sure they would say something like " there is no price you can put on health and fitness"

sue
s2546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-15, 07:21 PM  
Sancho
VF Supporter

Location: My body is in Louisville but my heart is in Atlanta
Quote:
Originally Posted by s2546 View Post
I agree Sancho. Even if they gave us an idea of the cost, I would have appreciated. I'm sure they would say something like " there is no price you can put on health and fitness"

sue
So true. So slimy.
Sancho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-15, 07:30 PM  
mtngoat

Yup - these emails have turned me off of the set sight unseen! Just as well, I am trying to severely restrict the number of DVDs I purchase.

(I didn't even remember asking for information about the set - I assume I did after reading about it here! )

Lacey (trying to convince Brent to take a Pilates class): C'mon Brent, don't you want to unify your mind and body?
Brent: Nah. I'm not gonna put all my eggs in one basket.
Corner Gas Season1 Episode 3 "Pilates Twist"
mtngoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-15, 07:47 PM  
katmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtngoat View Post
Yup - these emails have turned me off of the set sight unseen! Just as well, I am trying to severely restrict the number of DVDs I purchase.

(I didn't even remember asking for information about the set - I assume I did after reading about it here! )
Like you, I had forgotten I had signed up for updates regarding this system and thought it might be SPAM. I also have been turned off by the "advertising email storm".
Old 01-30-15, 11:14 AM  
flamingoo

Did you all get the email? $120.00 Ugh why does everything have to cost so much money!
flamingoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-15, 11:20 AM  
ADoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingoo View Post
Did you all get the email? $120.00 Ugh why does everything have to cost so much money!
I got it this morning. I'm not sure I want to get it for that price. I like the idea of Tabata but this set looks too high impact for me.
ADoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-15, 11:22 AM  
dela

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingoo View Post
Agreed! I was only mildly interested, probably too much burpee type stuff for me anyway, but I still MAY have bit around $60.
dela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-15, 01:03 PM  
athompson10
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADoll View Post
I got it this morning. I'm not sure I want to get it for that price. I like the idea of Tabata but this set looks too high impact for me.
Me too. I'll add this to my list of "revisit in a year when the price comes down." Not paying $120 to have to modify all over the place.

Tags
30 minute systems, hiit workouts, interval workouts, pj stahl, tabata, tabata transformation