Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-17-16, 04:03 PM  
nevertoolate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gale K. View Post
I frequently do swing workouts from Tracy's book. I've been curious about her SwingLean program...anyone doing that? I think it costs 5 or 6 dollars per month?

My go-to kettlebell workouts are anything by Lauren Brooks, RKS, and Tracy's swing workouts. I kettlebells!
Gale, Tracy's SwingLean program looks interesting. I'm going to have to check that out.

Here's a link to some of her basic instructional videos to go along with her book: https://swinglean.com/getting-started/

And here are The Swing! workouts #1- #15 all in one place: https://swinglean.com/the-swing-workouts/

Ann
nevertoolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-16, 04:51 PM  
s2546

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevertoolate View Post
Gale, Tracy's SwingLean program looks interesting. I'm going to have to check that out.

Here's a link to some of her basic instructional videos to go along with her book: https://swinglean.com/getting-started/

And here are The Swing! workouts #1- #15 all in one place: https://swinglean.com/the-swing-workouts/

Ann
Thank you Ann!!! VF is such a great community!

sue
s2546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-16, 06:55 PM  
Sissy B

Quote:
Originally Posted by s2546 View Post
thank you for sharing cynthia! i cant afford the dvds but i am looking forward to using the book!

sue
Tracy has posted videos for each workout from the book on YouTube along with some additional workouts.
Sissy B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-16, 09:16 PM  
bayportsmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricek View Post
I'm currently LOVING Lauren Brooks. I bought her SUAT and Incinerator during the black Friday 60 percent off sale. She is currently having a 50 percent off sale for the holidays.
I bought these as well! I haven't touched them yet tho haha .... are you using them together? I was thinking of doing a rotation using the 2 of them but I'm not sure if they're all full body, parts etc. Haven't had time to sit down and preview them all.
Old 12-17-16, 09:38 PM  
lreidgreen
VF Supporter

Due to a lower back injury I haven't been doing kettlebell workouts. However my favorite DVDs are:

Lauren Brooks Volume 1
Lauren Brooks-Kettlebell Lightning
Art of Strength Providence
Art of Strength Firepower (uses double kettlebells but is AWESOME!)

I hope that one day I can start to do these workouts again. I don't think I will ever get rid of them. Sentimental value I guess.

I also wanted to mention that I used to do Tracey's swing workouts as well. She posted them on her blog once upon a time and I really liked them.

I also love Pat Flynn's kettlebell complexes. I don't even remember how I got his original ones. At some point I started to get his newsletter (Chronicles of Strength) but I know the complexes I did predated that. He has some on his YouTube channel probably and his blog. They are really challenging and have great names (Quadomination, Immediately Regrettable, Racked and Loaded, Godzilla) The You Tube videos are usually not a follow along workout though. I just did them on my own to music.
lreidgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-16, 10:49 AM  
s2546

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sissy B View Post
Tracy has posted videos for each workout from the book on YouTube along with some additional workouts.
i am off to look! thank you!!

sue
s2546 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kettlebells