Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-15-16, 01:04 AM  
JENILU

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsSweetAsSugar View Post
+1!
We have got to stop meeting like this!!!

If You Argue for Your Limitations, You Get to Keep Them!

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know it is you who will get you where you want to go, noone else." Les Brown
JENILU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-16, 02:48 AM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by JENILU View Post
We have got to stop meeting like this!!!
lol!!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-16, 09:53 AM  
Scorpio6

What is KBKB?
Scorpio6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-16, 10:04 AM  
antbuko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio6 View Post
What is KBKB?
Kettlebell Kickboxing
Old 03-16-16, 05:34 PM  
ncl

Holliholli, so luck to have good dance cardio classes in your area...nothing around here! I am interested in Katia Pryce's free streaming class on Saturdays but can't find anything on that. Do you have a link?
ncl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-16, 10:41 PM  
holliholli915

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncl View Post
Holliholli, so luck to have good dance cardio classes in your area...nothing around here! I am interested in Katia Pryce's free streaming class on Saturdays but can't find anything on that. Do you have a link?
KP's streaming class was awesome on Sat. Since it's Periscope, the broadcast is only up 24 hours. I think it's her 10 am ET class. You can link to her page here and when it goes up, you'll see the vids posted. I also follow her on IG and she usually will post updates there.
holliholli915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-16, 08:20 PM  
ncl

Quote:
Originally Posted by holliholli915 View Post
KP's streaming class was awesome on Sat. Since it's Periscope, the broadcast is only up 24 hours. I think it's her 10 am ET class. You can link to her page here and when it goes up, you'll see the vids posted. I also follow her on IG and she usually will post updates there.

Thanks, holliholli! I will check it out!
ncl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-16, 11:24 PM  
angie_nrs

Quote:
Originally Posted by holliholli915 View Post
If you can still get this deal, I'd try. It's what convinced me to go for it.... Good luck! Keep us posted! I want to know what you all experience as well!
In true vidiot fashion I found myself investigating other KBKB threads b/c of this one. KB's have just not been my thing.....I have several AOS workouts that I have never even opened. There was a 12 days of Christmas sale several years ago and I just couldn't pass them up, but yeah, never opened them even though they were still pretty pricey. I was interested in this set b/c apparently you can use a DB instead of a KB.....along with all the positive reviews here too, or coarse. Well, I emailed Mary to see if she sold these and she said that she is no longer offering them due to the low price on Groupon. I've never used groupon before so I appreciated the past thread on KBKB regarding the groupon process. I just got a shipping notice today.

I got the groupon voucher for $15 by using the discount code 'groupon10' for $10 off. So $15 on Groupon and $9.95 from KBKB for shipping...making the whole set $24.95. The only downside is that I had to add my CC information to 2 sites, which I'm not crazy about, but I keep a close eye on my CC statements to make sure I don't get any non-authorized charges. I guess it's a blessing that I had not really heard of this set until now as the pricing seems much better than when it first came out. Oh, and don't let the picture posted on Groupon throw you off. When you enter the voucher code in at the KBKB website, the correct information and picture is there. I just had to make sure I had the scorcher series on DVD in my cart. Not to enable anyone or anything..............
Old 03-18-16, 09:45 AM  
GinaXOXO

Since there are so many of us taking advantage of the groupon sale is anyone interested in starting a daily check-in for encouragement and support?

Thanks Holli!

My chiropractor just gave me the all clear to try kettlebells again on Wednesday and the next day I saw your comments.

I have a Lauren Brooks workout that I will be adding in.
GinaXOXO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-16, 10:05 AM  
Chomper

I did the groupon back in December, and just did my first KBKB workout a couple days ago. I liked it and am doing another one today. Would be happy to join a little checkin.
Chomper is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
good kettlebell form, kbkb, kettlebell, kettlebell kickboxing, yin yoga