Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-09-15, 12:11 PM  
cherimac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usia View Post
It would be nice, since I will almost certainly renew my subscription in April, but SBF streaming is already such a good deal (9.99 per month, 49.99 for 6-months, and 79.99 for 12-months) that I already feel like I'm getting a very good deal for my money. $17 to try the site for 3 months is totally worth it.
Yep, totally agree.
Old 01-09-15, 02:48 PM  
mirtilla

Very interesting !
mirtilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-15, 11:33 PM  
Gatorfan76

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoegirl View Post
Boy, was I excited to see this! I have used the streaming but dropped it before Christmas to save some money and use my DVDs. So, of course, I signed up for the $17 deal. I followed the link to the SBF site and when I entered the info, I got the following: "This discount code does not apply to this membership level." So I went to the Gilt customer service and chatted with a rep who very quickly said my money would be refunded.

So, apparently it IS for new subscribers only.
The 3 month code worked for me and I am NOT a new subscriber.
My membership ended back on 12/31/14 and I even used my old log-in.

Are you sure you clicked on the link from the Gilt e-mail ?
The levels on Suzanne's website are monthly, 6 months or a year- you may have inadvertently clicked on the wrong level, but the GILT link went directly to a 3 month membership.
Old 01-16-15, 11:26 AM  
neatski

Guess what, if you use the coupon code WELCOME20, it takes off an additional 20% so the total is just under $14.

I don't need this subscription because I'm such a Barre3 devotee right now, but this was way too good to resist. I'm really looking forward to trying some of her upper body stuff.

The most effective workout is the one you're not doing right now!

neatski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-15, 12:21 PM  
cherimac

Quote:
Originally Posted by neatski View Post
Guess what, if you use the coupon code WELCOME20, it takes off an additional 20% so the total is just under $14.

I don't need this subscription because I'm such a Barre3 devotee right now, but this was way too good to resist. I'm really looking forward to trying some of her upper body stuff.
Wow, that's great.

Neatski, where I think Suzanne SHINES is upper body work and lower body cardio interval work.
Old 01-16-15, 12:24 PM  
JackieB
VF Supporter

Oh, wow, I might bite on this if I can still use the link and discount. Suzanne is too intense for me every day, but for this price I would periodically use her workouts and her website is awesome.

Certified Essentrics Instructor, Level 4---February 2017
Yoga Tune Up Roll Model Method Practitioner---December 2021

"Movement is a privilege. You don't have to exercise. You get to exercise. Visit a person whose mobility is severely limited, and you'll appreciate the distinction. Do what you can, count yourself lucky, heal yourself in the process." Essentrics Colorado
JackieB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-15, 12:45 PM  
momofcha

You guys are making this so tempting - but I'm already doing barre3 streaming, I'm doing Buti and TA....

I'm not sure how or when I would fit this in...

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-15, 12:59 PM  
dfrank

I signed up for this. I've never done Suzanne, but I've been really interested in her and this was too good. I'm doing barre3 right now, though, so I haven't activated SBF yet. Does she have rotations that tell you what to do each day or does she do regular challenges? I'm wondering if I might want to wait to activate until she does a challenge.
dfrank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-15, 01:12 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfrank View Post
Does she have rotations that tell you what to do each day or does she do regular challenges? I'm wondering if I might want to wait to activate until she does a challenge.
She's doing a challenge right now that started on Jan 5. It's called Renew Year's Challenge. Once you activate your membership, you'll find a tab under "streaming workouts" that has the name of the current challenge and the workout for that day.

Tags
bargain, sbf, streaming, suzanne bowen