Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-08-15, 08:48 PM  
barreboxbell

Suzanne Bowen Fitness (SBF) 3 months for $17

Since her streaming is really popular on here... On Gilt City, there is a promotion for three months of streaming from Suzanne Bowen Fitness (SBF) for $17 instead of the regular rate of $30. It's available until January 15th, and must be redeemed by April 5th.

Here's the link with all of the terms and conditions: http://www.giltcity.com/los-angeles/...nebowenfitness
barreboxbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-15, 10:17 PM  
horusosiris

Thanks for posting this. I am going to definitely purchase it. I had just subscribed this month with the one month trial special that she offered.
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-15, 11:07 PM  
nschultz

This is a great deal. I bought her 1 year subscription last summer and use it regularly.
nschultz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-15, 05:13 AM  
IceQueen07

Is this only for new members? I am on month to month and it would be a good deal. I was just about to upgrade to the six month subscription, but this would save money at least for now.

**Candice**
IceQueen07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-15, 07:41 AM  
Usia
VF Supporter

I bought 6-months subscription back in October, and it's been worth every penny to me. I really click with Suzanne and her style. I find it more athletic than ballet-like and that's what appeals to me. She's got such a great variety of workouts, anything from 10 to 55 minutes, and I always can find something I want to do at that moment.

$17 for 3 months is a great way to try SBF streaming. It's worth it!
Old 01-09-15, 08:23 AM  
rose2boys

I totally agree -- great value!
Old 01-09-15, 09:22 AM  
Gatorfan76

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceQueen07 View Post
Is this only for new members? I am on month to month and it would be a good deal. I was just about to upgrade to the six month subscription, but this would save money at least for now.
I don't think so , I read the fine print and there is no stipulation of only new members
Old 01-09-15, 11:05 AM  
zoegirl

Boy, was I excited to see this! I have used the streaming but dropped it before Christmas to save some money and use my DVDs. So, of course, I signed up for the $17 deal. I followed the link to the SBF site and when I entered the info, I got the following: "This discount code does not apply to this membership level." So I went to the Gilt customer service and chatted with a rep who very quickly said my money would be refunded.

So, apparently it IS for new subscribers only.
zoegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-15, 11:21 AM  
IceQueen07

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoegirl View Post
Boy, was I excited to see this! I have used the streaming but dropped it before Christmas to save some money and use my DVDs. So, of course, I signed up for the $17 deal. I followed the link to the SBF site and when I entered the info, I got the following: "This discount code does not apply to this membership level." So I went to the Gilt customer service and chatted with a rep who very quickly said my money would be refunded.

So, apparently it IS for new subscribers only.
Glad you got your money back. That's what I was afraid of. I wish there were some offers to people who already subscribe or have in the past.

**Candice**
IceQueen07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-15, 11:31 AM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceQueen07 View Post
I wish there were some offers to people who already subscribe or have in the past.
It would be nice, since I will almost certainly renew my subscription in April, but SBF streaming is already such a good deal (9.99 per month, 49.99 for 6-months, and 79.99 for 12-months) that I already feel like I'm getting a very good deal for my money. $17 to try the site for 3 months is totally worth it.

Tags
bargain, sbf, streaming, suzanne bowen