Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-29-16, 08:53 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcramer View Post
Old thread alert!!!!

I am very, very late to the KBKB bandwagon, but I think I have found my soul workout I am doing the Body Series right now.

Does anyone have an update on these?
Is the Body Series fun? I'm intrigued!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-16, 09:03 PM  
JENILU

So, with lengths and modifiers, which set is easiest? (Please answer AsSweetAsSugar first, lol) I've been considering using one of these sets or my piyo with Linda Wooldridge to get ready for wedding. Nevermind. May start new thread later
ETA : assweetassugar, I have only previewed it, but I atleast know it may depend on how in sync you like things.

If You Argue for Your Limitations, You Get to Keep Them!

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know it is you who will get you where you want to go, noone else." Les Brown
JENILU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-16, 09:05 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Jenilu lol!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Old 02-29-16, 09:09 PM  
JENILU

Quote:
Originally Posted by assweetassugar View Post
jenilu lol!
Old 03-01-16, 10:36 AM  
pcramer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsSweetAsSugar View Post
Is the Body Series fun? I'm intrigued!
I'm enjoying it very much. I like Dasha. I'm totally new to kettlebells so this is a good fit for me. I have the first Scorcher also, but I want to finish a rotation with the Body Series before I start adding Scorcher in.

I order of difficulty only from what I have read:
Body Series
Scorcher
Scorcher 2
7-Day Lean
Coed

I'm still looking for an update to the next the Scorcher
which was supposed to be released in early 2016
Old 03-01-16, 02:26 PM  
JENILU

Quote:
I'm enjoying it very much. I like Dasha. I'm totally new to kettlebells so this is a good fit for me. I have the first Scorcher also, but I want to finish a rotation with the Body Series before I start adding Scorcher in.

Body Series
Scorcher
Scorcher 2
7-Day Lean
Coed

thankyou so much!!

If You Argue for Your Limitations, You Get to Keep Them!

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know it is you who will get you where you want to go, noone else." Les Brown
Old 03-01-16, 02:42 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by JENILU View Post
ETA : assweetassugar, I have only previewed it, but I atleast know it may depend on how in sync you like things.
I've previewed them too, they look interesting. But, I thought the first time I previewed that they were a bit "disorganized", but those things are probably not noticed while you're actually doing them. I'm now thinking that they look kinda fun! I like the setting better in the first two series.

Quote:
Thank you, very helpful!

Old 03-01-16, 06:29 PM  
andtckrtoo

Quote:

Body Series
Scorcher
Scorcher 2
7-Day Lean
Coed

I think Scorcher is a lot tougher than the Body Series. I'm revisiting these as well, and Scorcher is kicking my butt! I'm loving it. I thought Co-ed was tougher, too.
Old 03-01-16, 07:20 PM  
sdr06

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsSweetAsSugar View Post
I've previewed them too, they look interesting. But, I thought the first time I previewed that they were a bit "disorganized", but those things are probably not noticed while you're actually doing them. I'm now thinking that they look kinda fun! I like the setting better in the first two series.
I find myself looking at my wall above my tv once I see each move. It is a little distracting to have them all off sync. I still enjoy them, though.

For everyone that uses these, how are you rotating them into your normal schedule? Do you count them as cardio or weight work? I get bored easily, so I have to do other videos (mostly Cathe and various Kickboxing), but I always struggle with how to incorporate them in with other weight work/videos.
sdr06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-16, 09:46 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Sdr06, glad to hear you're enjoying them!

Tags
dasha libin, kettlebell kickboxing, scorcher, sprawl