Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-14, 09:05 PM  
jenn38

I tried her upper body and core this morning and it wouldn't load.
Old 11-10-14, 11:47 AM  
superfit41
VF Supporter

This is too weird, because I have the very same problem with barre3, but Suzanne's streaming workouts work fine for me! I have no idea why...

Sherry
superfit41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-14, 12:43 PM  
Darisa

Had this same problem 2 weeks ago on both our iPads so did the workout on the phone. I thought it was because I was in a hotel but had the same problem this morning at home and had to do it on the phone again. I posted about on her FB page last time it happened and she was going to look into it. It's happened to a couple of others too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by js70 View Post
I just subscribe to Suzanne's streaming workout. For some reason, the streaming kept pausing every 5-10 seconds, so my 25 minutes workout became a 40ish minute workout. Does anyone have any issue with her streaming workout. At first, I thought it's my internet connection, so I tried Jessica Smith's and Cassey HO's youtube and they are both fine. No problem at all.

So now, I'm not sure if I want to subscribe it anymore. The cardio interval became a stop/go interval instead
Darisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-14, 01:50 PM  
js70

I thought of using my Iphone as well. Can you see well doing the workout? It's so small!

I've signed up for the 7 day lean plan. When I clicked to day 1 this past Saturday, a rotation came up. I did not do the workout on Saturday, so I clicked on to do day 1 on Sunday (yesterday). The video on Day 1 are not the same as the one on Saturday. So I started to play around and found out that if I click day 1 no matter how many times, the video changes each time, and that also goes for the other days. Is it supposed to happen that way?

I heard some people do the 90 day workout plan. I did not want to do that because some days, the workout is so short (15 minutes).
js70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-14, 05:48 PM  
Darisa

With the iPhone it's very small but doable. I'm doing the Fit for Fall Challenge and I just hit that tab and the workout of the day for that challenge shows up but it has the day on it so you can click the next day or the day before and that will show up. Hope that made sense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by js70 View Post
I thought of using my Iphone as well. Can you see well doing the workout? It's so small!

I've signed up for the 7 day lean plan. When I clicked to day 1 this past Saturday, a rotation came up. I did not do the workout on Saturday, so I clicked on to do day 1 on Sunday (yesterday). The video on Day 1 are not the same as the one on Saturday. So I started to play around and found out that if I click day 1 no matter how many times, the video changes each time, and that also goes for the other days. Is it supposed to happen that way?

I heard some people do the 90 day workout plan. I did not want to do that because some days, the workout is so short (15 minutes).
Darisa is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gaiam tv, suzanne bowen