Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-14-14, 01:38 PM  
momof10

Quote:
Originally Posted by shammy902 View Post
Yes, what I have previewed definitely doesn't fall under the "advanced" category, but I assume they increase the difficulty with the different phases. I am torn with skipping this first level as well.
I keep going back and forth on that, but I will do the first level for at least 2 weeks and then see how I feel then. I am sure they will be like Jillian Michael's Body Revolution where each level progressed and got harder and harder. I will be other workouts with it, so I will try to stick with Level 1 for 2 weeks.

Cheryl
Old 01-14-14, 07:28 PM  
kariev34

Mine went back today. I tried 3 of the workouts, one being from the last phase, and just wasn't impressed. I didn't find them very challenging (at least not advanced) and I thought they were boring. I didn't find the workout in phase 4 to be that much harder then phase 1. Thank goodness for the 30 day return policy.
kariev34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-14, 07:29 PM  
Cheyenne Shaw
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kariev34 View Post
Mine went back today. I tried 3 of the workouts, one being from the last phase, and just wasn't impressed. I didn't find them very challenging (at least not advanced) and I thought they were boring. I didn't find the workout in phase 4 to be that much harder then phase 1. Thank goodness for the 30 day return policy.
Thank you so much for your review, you just saved me a ton of $..just wanted to say how much I appreciated it.

John 16:33

I have said these things to you, that in Me (Jesus) you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world."
Cheyenne Shaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-14, 07:36 PM  
A-Bot
VF Supporter

Quote:
oh, bummer.
Old 01-14-14, 08:02 PM  
eyefit
VF Supporter

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheyenne Shaw View Post
Thank you so much for your review, you just saved me a ton of $..just wanted to say how much I appreciated it.
X2 Thank you Kariev34! This definitely helps with my decision.
Old 01-14-14, 08:18 PM  
A-Bot
VF Supporter

I guess they are not as tough as his original Bootcamp 4X4? (I think the sequel is tougher than the original).
Old 01-14-14, 08:42 PM  
momof10

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Bot View Post
I guess they are not as tough as his original Bootcamp 4X4? (I think the sequel is tougher than the original).
I also think the sequel is harder than the original. The original got kind of easy for me. I think the first level of these reminds me of the original. I will still be keeping mine, because I do enough really intense workouts and I have been adding in some not so intense workouts and love how I feel and look. I like P90X3 , too. They are short and to the point. I can fit both into my workout schedule.

Cheryl
Old 01-14-14, 09:08 PM  
lorajc

Kariev34 -- what did you find boring about them? Same old same old straight foard circuit wts with not much fun factor? I don't have money to buy these.....so I'd be happy to know that they are boring.
lorajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-14, 09:44 PM  
IrishOT

Even though the reviews are a little disappointing, I am still interested in this as I wonder what a metabolic workout rotation would do for me, even if it isn't quite advanced.
IrishOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-14, 09:57 PM  
Dowhatuluv

Trying to decide between Katami 4x4 or 90X3. Which one do you recommend?
Dowhatuluv is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
4x4 system, paul katami