Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-09-13, 09:28 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorfan76 View Post
Hi everyone!

Heard back from Mary from Total Fitness- she WILL be carrying this DVD !

It's going to take 2-3 weeks though to get her stock from Suzanne so a bit of a wait
Great news! Thanks!
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-13, 09:25 AM  
Gatorfan76

Wink

Contacted Mary again! She said she will try to post this on her COMING SOON page by today along with the Cardio Bounce Rebounding DVD (for those interested).
Old 07-11-13, 10:06 AM  
hotncmom

If anyone gets this direct from Suzanne, will you please give us a report? I wish she had put clips on her website. I saw Mary has the preorder up but no clip (she has to get the DVD's first). I'm waiting for Mary because Suzanne's postage is too high and I want to see clips first. I'm subscribing to SBF right now so within another week or so I should have a good feel for those workouts, and I'm wondering if TTT is similar to her website workouts.
hotncmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-13, 08:12 AM  
hotncmom

Has anyone who ordered direct from Suzanne received their DVD yet? Her Facebook page says she shipped on the 18th. I was hoping someone got this yesterday and could report back! It will be nice when Mary gets her shipment and puts clips up.
Old 07-21-13, 08:23 AM  
JackieB
VF Supporter

I'm curious about this dvds, also. I have it on preorder from Mary. Hoping someone posts their first impressions!

Jackie
JackieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-13, 11:54 AM  
JeepGirl

I'm hoping to get it tomorrow--I'll do at least one of the sections, preview the rest & report back here. I saw on FB that SB has some new challenge coming up....I still haven't sprung for the online workouts but I'm tempted.
JeepGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-13, 05:27 PM  
juliel
VF Supporter

clip up on Marys site!

"One cat just leads to another." - Ernest Hemingway
juliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-13, 05:51 PM  
topfitmama

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliel View Post
clip up on Marys site!
It looks a lot like the UK 10 minute solution workout. I had it and enjoyed it for a while, then sold it. It's really cheap on Play.com.

I won a subscription to her first download program. The exercises were good, but the sound and video quality weren't. Then they stopped most abruptly and came back with a streaming program. I didn't transfer my details because streaming doesn't work for me, so that was it.
topfitmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-13, 05:59 PM  
hotncmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliel View Post
clip up on Marys site!
Thanks, just ordered!
Old 07-23-13, 10:36 PM  
JeepGirl

Ok--I did the warm up, Cardio Torch & stretch segments tonight. I really liked them & feel nicely worked out but not overdone. I really like Suzanne--she has good instruction, a pleasant voice & demeanor, and an inspiring bod. The music was ok; I can't tell you much about it so it didn't distract me. It's shot in her SBF studio with the beautiful wood floors & walls. The warm up was very quick & to the point and was the basic LB style high knees & high knees with twists. The cardio was basically plié/leg out/leg back in and plié/side leg lift combos, plus some plié-litish plyometric jumps. It got my heart rate up & focused on the lower bod. The abs were pretty standard SB abs & pretty quick. I loved the stretch--I have a wonky right hip & it feels great right now. I'm probably a solid intermediate & thought the difficulty level was perfect for me, but keep in mind I'm not looking for hard workouts. Plus I love the 20ish minute segments. I'll do the next two sections over the next couple of days & report back.
JeepGirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
burstfit, suzanne bowen