Originally Posted by mjs2052 View Post
...professionalism...
Bingo.
rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-11, 11:39 AM  
Orlita

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjs2052 View Post
I like Suzanne, but her lack of communication has been very frustrating to me. She would sometimes send out emails telling us when a new download was available, but most of the time I had to keep checking on my own. And her often times posting on Facebook about upcoming changes, but again never telling the customer what they would involve. I'll be curious to see how she does finally tell her subscribers about the upcoming change.
I agree, that's poor business communication. I only subscribed a few days ago. Are people still able to subscribe now?

I was not impressed with the quality of the videos (the sound, not the exercises). You can get good microphones -- and even Flip-like videocams like the Sony zi8, which takes an external mic -- for very little money. You just have to care about the sound quality to do so. You have to make the right sound setup for having that kind of distance from the camera. Even my $100 Flipcam gets better sound than whatever she's using. I'd prefer a voiceover to that cavernous sound quality.

That said, I agree that committing to a subscription service is a huge endeavor. I don't blame her for stopping. I blame her for not improving the quality, and for not communicating with paying customers.
Orlita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-11, 09:10 AM  
mjs2052

And here it is Monday morning again and we have no idea when we will be getting our next download.

ETA: Just checked her website again and the new download is up. It is called Thigh Shaper.

Melissa
mjs2052 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-11, 06:32 PM  
Orlita

Pretty good sound on the new one. Wish there weren't such blinding back-lighting. It'd be so much nicer to close those blinds behind her and set up a full-spectrum bulb shining on her for warm, even light (or open the blinds that are off camera).

But still, it looks like a nice workout. I do like her voice & demeanor a lot. Any news of what's happening with the subscriptions?
Old 07-31-11, 04:13 PM  
Orlita

Here's her new video describing her change from a subscription to buy-as-you-go, and workouts that will be more specifically targeted to different parts of the body (//Ballet Body).
Old 07-31-11, 04:59 PM  
topfitmama

Thanks for posting that video, Orlita.
Let's see how things go from here...
topfitmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-11, 04:44 PM  
editstein
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy View Post
I know this is Suzanne's thread, but things like this make me respect what Leah is doing even more. It's no small thing to get 3 DVDs ready to ship, but she hasn't missed a week with the downloads. She even sent 2 last week.
Has Leah 3 new dvds out ? cant find them, sorry if i missed something TIA
Old 08-03-11, 05:07 PM  
daisysunshine

Samantha - it will be released September [Leah's dvds].

I don't know - and this is just honest opinion if I'll continue to be with Suzanne as a BOGO, only because I'll have a strict budget in the school year. Pretty much my own no-buy zone.

...right now you're saying, no i can't do this. you should know by now i don't train that way - Dasha Libin

offering the two tracey mallet dance workouts, pm me.
daisysunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-11, 05:39 PM  
editstein
VF Supporter

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisysunshine View Post
Samantha - it will be released September [Leah's dvds].

I don't know - and this is just honest opinion if I'll continue to be with Suzanne as a BOGO, only because I'll have a strict budget in the school year. Pretty much my own no-buy zone.
thanks so much DAISYSUNSHINE, i t is more out curiosity acyually, we will, see if there is anyyone i will really love
i am keeepig an eye ona soon to be released dvd from Shiva Rea :-)
Old 08-03-11, 06:05 PM  
suzy
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisysunshine View Post

I'm trying to be strict with my fitness spending too, but I do wish Suzanne well.
suzy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
downloadable workouts, downloads, suzanne bowen