Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-31-13, 12:35 PM  
hotncmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisoncooks View Post

Why thank you ma'am. I wish my upper body strength was proportionate. We just got a pull up bar and I'm humbled. We're going to get one of those bungee things to help do an assisted pull up.
hotncmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-13, 03:16 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

I'm certainly watching this thread because I find myself drawn to the clips on this one. Thanks for your thoughts!!
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-13, 03:42 PM  
hotncmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee View Post
I'm certainly watching this thread because I find myself drawn to the clips on this one. Thanks for your thoughts!!
It's a good workout. It's solid intermediate level. Very representative of the workouts on her online streaming (which seem to be all pretty similar). I will not need to subscribe anymore, between her Pilates workout, Gorgeous Core, 2 Ruahs and TTT I have enough Suzanne (for now). If she puts Barre Amped back out there, I will take a look.
Old 07-31-13, 06:38 PM  
edensmom

I did the lower body segment today too. I used 5s and found it pretty easy. I need to do the rest of the segments but the jury is out for me. I wish it had been a little more challenging.
edensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-13, 08:34 PM  
JackieB
VF Supporter

I think the lower body segment is easier than the upper body. I did the upper body just now and it is challenging for me. I will keep the workout just for the upper body segment.

Jackie
JackieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-13, 10:18 PM  
edensmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieB View Post
I think the lower body segment is easier than the upper body. I did the upper body just now and it is challenging for me. I will keep the workout just for the upper body segment.

Jackie
I'm glad to hear that. It looked tough on the clip. I really like plank work.

I was thinking I might go up to 8s next time for legs. I liked the sequencing and the exercises. It was just a bit short, or something.
edensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-13, 12:49 PM  
KellyMarie65

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotncmom View Post
I have her Gorgeous Core DVD though admittedly I have only done the plank section and the bootcamp section. I'm scared to do the other stuff! I also have her 10MS Pilates (without the band) and found it a bit easy.

But, I did subscribe briefly to her online workouts when it was offered free for a month. I regret that I did not really give them much thought, and before I knew it the month was up. I may just give them another chance, but I want to try out this DVD too.
Does she offer trials throughout the year?
KellyMarie65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-13, 12:57 PM  
hotncmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyMarie65 View Post
Does she offer trials throughout the year?
Not sure. If she did it would be on her Facebook page. I paid for a month's subscription and quit. There was really nothing on there that I couldn't find on her DVD's.

Tags
burstfit, suzanne bowen