Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-06-13, 08:12 AM  
PhyllisG

I wanted to say that I returned Dream Body. After doing all of them once I decided that they were not for me. I couldn't imagine why they had to be so fast. Glad I tried them but it was an easy decision to send them back. Plus I was missing P57. Just wanted to let anyone know who might still be on the fence.
PhyllisG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-13, 08:18 AM  
Nuggie's Auntie

Thanks for posting, Phyllis. After reading this thread, I previewed them and immediately was kind of turned off. Too frantic, too expensive, instructors seemed too annoying. I'm glad others are enjoying them, but I don't think they're for me.
Nuggie's Auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-13, 08:26 AM  
Usia
VF Supporter

I didn't like Dreambody for all the reasons that Phyllis had stated. I want to look forward to a workout and not dread it, and they were dread-inducing for me. Also nowadays, I prefer 30 min workouts and may add something else to it, if I have the time and feel like it. I traded DB quickly for something that I really wanted. I'm happy!
Old 04-06-13, 09:29 AM  
topfitmama

I'm back on P57 and some cardio (walking, dancing, kickboxing....) My strength is coming back, and my pants that were feeling too tight around the waist and thighs are fitting better again. P57+cardio and not overeating is a great recipe
Now I have to add other barre workouts to the mix, so I don't burn out on P57, but I really love them!

Gotta spread the love
topfitmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-13, 09:52 AM  
ncl

This is why I can't stay on a rotation! There are so many interesting workouts to try. I just started a Ballet Body rotation, but I have just put all the Dream Body workouts in my kineticflix queue to try out. I am excited that they are so challenging, too.
ncl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-13, 08:23 PM  
kariev34

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhyllisG View Post
I wanted to say that I returned Dream Body. After doing all of them once I decided that they were not for me. I couldn't imagine why they had to be so fast. Glad I tried them but it was an easy decision to send them back. Plus I was missing P57. Just wanted to let anyone know who might still be on the fence.
This is why I returned mine too. I hope their next set of DVDs will be just a bit calmer.
kariev34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-13, 04:50 AM  
PhyllisG

Quote:
Originally Posted by kariev34 View Post
This is why I returned mine too. I hope their next set of DVDs will be just a bit calmer.
Me too. I like the workouts but really do we have to move that fast? It was also the breathless voices that made it all seem even faster.
Slow it down a bit and I will be once again interested. I kept feeling like I was chasing something I would never catch.
PhyllisG is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dream body fusion