Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-03-11, 07:30 PM  
Gatorfan76

Wink

Suzanne Bowen subscribers-- There's a new video posted- Active Stretch.

FYI-My membership was cancelled just like everyone else's but she didn't specify when we stop getting access to the the videos or when she will stop posting new workouts--- I'm assuming very soon....
Old 08-04-11, 08:53 PM  
Orlita

Thanks! I wish she'd send an email. Glad you're keeping on top of it for us.
Orlita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-11, 01:18 PM  
Orlita

My subscription just ended, and I seem to be missing 3 workouts, possibly new ones that I didn't know were posted. Can someone help me?

Missing are:

Core on the Wall
Lower Body Plank
Thigh Shaper

I do have one called "outer thighs," but she's in a different outfit from the thigh shaper photo on her site.

If they're new ones, I could probably ask her for them, but if they're older ones that I didn't notice when I was downloading, I may be out of luck. Sigh. The download pages were acting funky when I was downloading. It was showing the same workout twice, next to each other in the index. I should have figured something was amiss.
Old 08-21-11, 01:20 PM  
topfitmama

Orlita,
Those are the three newest workouts.
topfitmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-11, 01:31 PM  
Gatorfan76

Wink

The only one I don't have is Lower Body Plank, and I asked Suzanne via her Facebook e-mail if she recommended I just go ahead and buy it. (it's $ 2.99)

She told me to hold on and there would be some kind of offer in a few weeks.

Vague but I'm going to wait to see what she has to offer which may be longer than the few weeks she promised.

I'm a very big fan of Suzanne's -unfortunately she's not as organized or as good with follow-through as Leah Sarago (as other VF threads about her business practices have discussed)
Old 08-21-11, 02:49 PM  
Orlita

Quote:
Originally Posted by topfitmama View Post
Orlita,
Those are the three newest workouts.
Darn it. And all my emails from her seem to be from "noreply." Does anyone have a customer service email for her?
Old 08-21-11, 03:17 PM  
Melanie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlita View Post
The download pages were acting funky when I was downloading. It was showing the same workout twice, next to each other in the index. I should have figured something was amiss.
A few of the workouts (Bikini Butt, C Curve, Foldover, and Thin Thighs Fast) have a separate tutorial to provide form tips for some of the moves, and that might have been what you were seeing. The tutorial and the actual workout share the same name and image. If you are still able to log in and view/download workouts, you might want to check and make sure that you didn't accidentally download some of the tutorials and miss the actual workouts. You should be able to log as a member for 30 days after the date your last payment was made, iirc.
Melanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-11, 03:39 PM  
Orlita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
A few of the workouts (Bikini Butt, C Curve, Foldover, and Thin Thighs Fast) have a separate tutorial to provide form tips for some of the moves, and that might have been what you were seeing. The tutorial and the actual workout share the same name and image.
Oh, dear. That just doesn't make sense to me. Why weren't they labeled "tutorial"? I really need to get back in there, but my payment was 7/17. So I'm expired now. I'll search for a customer service email. Thanks for the heads up.
Old 08-21-11, 04:25 PM  
Melanie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlita View Post
Oh, dear. That just doesn't make sense to me. Why weren't they labeled "tutorial"? I really need to get back in there, but my payment was 7/17. So I'm expired now. I'll search for a customer service email. Thanks for the heads up.
That stinks...I hope you're able to contact Suzanne and work something out. There are tabs on the side to filter by weekly workouts and tutorials, but I agree that this isn't ideal. For that matter, I also wasn't fond of going through multiple pages of downloads to try to figure out if a new one had been posted or not, and, if so, which one it was...
Melanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-11, 04:37 PM  
Orlita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
For that matter, I also wasn't fond of going through multiple pages of downloads to try to figure out if a new one had been posted or not, and, if so, which one it was...
Yeah, putting them alphabetical without a "most recent" option does not make it easy to see what's new.

Tags
downloadable workouts, downloads, suzanne bowen