Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-20-12, 10:04 AM  
Wanda
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by juberann View Post
Oh, and those difficult moves Kelly does alone will be inserted into the premix workout "make it harder with Kelly" and used alone as a Quickie workout (she posted that on FaceBook). I love that idea but I agree with you there, as well, those are tough moves and I am happy they are not in the main workouts. I will have to work up to those
Thank goodness! After seeing that clip I was about to cancel my preorder. Or at least put this one up for trade. There is no WAY I can do those moves.
Wanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-12, 07:17 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

I've previewed both clips AGAIN, and I really like what I see. Right amount of intensity without being dread-inducing, and with choreography I can follow with no learning curve. I am really looking forward to these. So, other than "late summer", anyone knows when these are shipping?
Old 07-23-12, 08:38 PM  
gigi

I've decided to pass. The Cardio Quick Fix didn't appeal to me at all. The other one did but really, between LIS, To the Max, CrossFire, and the other metabolic, circuit type workouts I have...the LAST thing I need is another one. So for now, I'm passing on that one as well.
Old 08-02-12, 03:23 PM  
hedygs
VF Supporter

Not sure if he was posted before but Collage now has one the Cardio clip up.
hedygs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-12, 03:40 PM  
Calistro

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigi View Post
I've decided to pass. The Cardio Quick Fix didn't appeal to me at all. The other one did but really, between LIS, To the Max, CrossFire, and the other metabolic, circuit type workouts I have...the LAST thing I need is another one. So for now, I'm passing on that one as well.
Hi,

you just talked me out of these. I did not preorder, but you reminded me of some of the stuff I already have.
Calistro is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
30 minutes to fitness, cardio quick fix, kcm, kelly coffey meyer, kelly coffey-meyer