Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-21-12, 11:45 AM  
KellyMarie65

Will plateau buster be weights?
KellyMarie65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-12, 12:00 PM  
juberann

kellymarie~ Plateau Buster is the Metabolic workout so I am assuming the one that has the weight work in it. Cardio Quick Fix is floor cardio, no Boxing, no Step and Kelly did mention she might throw some weights in that one, also, in some of the premix options. Not sure if she decided to do that or not and not sure if she ever posted her final decision on that.
I think these are both going to be different and fresh and fabulous additions to the 30 MTF series. It will be strange not seeing Lauren but I'm sure Noelle will be awesome. I'm not positive but I think Noelle is also a photographer, the one that shot Kelly's last three covers. Kelly had posted a link awhile back of the photographer web page so ,being into photography, I took a look and I am pretty sure she is the same person. Wonder if she will be shooting these two covers,as well?
Old 06-21-12, 02:32 PM  
katmom

I recently had to shorten my morning workouts due to caring for a sick cat. This week, I started the KCM 2012 New Year rotation that was posted on her site after the release of YBB.
Old 06-21-12, 02:44 PM  
donnamp

I may be adopting a young dog (6 months) this weekend which may eat into my workout time, too! So, I may join you in a KCM rotation. I was just looking at it on her site. Of course, I do have a bit more time in the morning since my DD's summer camp starts about 45 min later than school, so I may be able to stick w/ my current rotation (Tracie Long) even w/ new doggie duties!
Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-12, 05:31 PM  
juberann

And don't forget about the workouts you will soon have coming your way, donna
Old 06-21-12, 11:15 PM  
KellyMarie65

Quote:
Originally Posted by juberann View Post
kellymarie~ Plateau Buster is the Metabolic workout so I am assuming the one that has the weight work in it. Cardio Quick Fix is floor cardio, no Boxing, no Step and Kelly did mention she might throw some weights in that one, also, in some of the premix options. Not sure if she decided to do that or not and not sure if she ever posted her final decision on that.
I think these are both going to be different and fresh and fabulous additions to the 30 MTF series. It will be strange not seeing Lauren but I'm sure Noelle will be awesome. I'm not positive but I think Noelle is also a photographer, the one that shot Kelly's last three covers. Kelly had posted a link awhile back of the photographer web page so ,being into photography, I took a look and I am pretty sure she is the same person. Wonder if she will be shooting these two covers,as well?
Thanks I'll have to see clips on these one first.
KellyMarie65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-12, 11:29 AM  
penl

Quote:
Originally Posted by juberann View Post
I'm not positive but I think Noelle is also a photographer, the one that shot Kelly's last three covers. Kelly had posted a link awhile back of the photographer web page so ,being into photography, I took a look and I am pretty sure she is the same person. Wonder if she will be shooting these two covers,as well?
Yes, Noelle is the photographer (she is also very nice and in great shape!). I don't know if she is shooting these covers, I never thought to ask.
penl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-12, 11:34 AM  
juberann

Kelly posted a little information on FaceBook and I see the preorder information will soon be up. Kelly stated PlateauBuster is going to be tough with an extra premix titles Make it Harder with Kelly where it's just one and one with her and weights. SO freakin excited for these!!!!!! Still waiting on the presale price but I'm guessing under $30.00 for both and $1.00 of all sales go to the Wounded Warriors charity. How cool is that????
Kelly stated it took 8 hours to shoot these two new workouts We honestly don't realize how much work goes into making an exercise DVD (at least I didn't until finding Kelly and following the process since she is so generous with keeping us in the loop for the entire process).
Old 06-22-12, 11:38 AM  
juberann

penl~ I thought so!! she is a very gifted photographer and I bet she will do great as a modifier.
Old 06-22-12, 01:16 PM  
donnamp

I'm already planning my "back to school" fall rotation with KCM's 30 Min to Fitness! It will be nice to have some new ones to mix in!

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kcm, kelly coffey meyer, kelly coffey-meyer