Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-14-20, 01:08 PM  
horusosiris

Millionaire Hoy

Although Millionaire Hoy left youtube, he decided to post some of his workout
challenges on youtube. He said that he did this because so many people are now social distancing secondary to COVID-19 and are now at home. He wants everyone to have home workout options. Some of his workouts are low impact and he almost always demonstrates in the top right of the screen lower impact (easier) modifications. I subscribe to his streaming service and he has so many options and is constantly (almost daily) adding more. He is a genuine human being and a down to earth instructor.

Here is the link to his youtube channel. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...rno7VNdZBKQVx4
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-20, 01:59 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

I was wondering just this morning if some of the youtube workout stars might do this sort of thing. That's cool.
Old 03-14-20, 06:43 PM  
cecififi

Milhoy is such a personable guy. I subscribe to him too. 1100 workouts to choose from. His site is amazing. I just did a 45 minute very intense lower body workout this morning. I can't get enough of him. Try him out on youtube. his stuff is really good.
cecififi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-20, 10:52 AM  
Dontmindthemess

Just want to give a big thumbs up to Millionaire Hoy! I never did any of his workouts before he left YouTube but I did the kettlebell one that he posted last week. I really enjoyed it and was surprised how professionally produced it was for a YouTube video. Fast forward a few days to a stay at home order and closed gyms, I now have my husband working out with me. It can be a challenge to find something that we both can do and enjoy so I signed up for the pro service and gave it a go with my husband. He loves it and I feel like I’ve been getting a great workout too! We’ve done three of his 60 min workouts and they’re tough: a 60 min total body weights/HiiT circuit with abs, a lower body, and an upper body. Plus he offers a free 30 day trial.

Millionaire is a such sincere a positive guy!

Jane
Dontmindthemess is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
millionaire hoy